Spell: Paralytic Strikes

Soulshadow

Reaction score
I've been trying to code this spell in GUI but it's very difficult to say the least, I was wondering if anyone was bored enough to help me out, perhaps in JASS or something. I really want the spell to look nice (No ticker abilities that show up and clog the spell pane, and not an orb effect that will override other orbs.)

TYPE: Activated
SPELL: Berserk
Increases the attack speed of the caster by [400%] for [6] seconds. Any enemy struck [8/7/6/5] times takes [1x Agility] damage and is stunned for [1.5] seconds.

Basically, the idea is that the counter will reset at the end of the spell and not if you switch targets (so you can switch around at will during the seven seconds of berserk), and every time the ability procs.

Will give +rep and lots of love!
In the mean time I'll have to fart around and see what I can come up with :(

Yoshii

Reaction score
Considering you want to switch target at will without the counter reseting meaning you can have 1 target hhaving been hit twice and another being hit 3 times while using the effect it ,you will most likely need a dummy unit casting different level of Dummy spell (example acid bomb) on the target and when the level reach what you want you set the unit who has the dummy spell lvl x on it to take damage depending on the agi of the caster and the rest of the stuff. I will probably write it; or atleast part of it if noone else respond in a while, as I rather people to atleast think about how to do it rather than just giving the plain answer:)

Bloodydood

Reaction score
Having to keep track of which unit got hit X times may call for a variable with a huge array. I hope there's a more efficient way than that.

At this point this is way over my head.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.