[Spells] Taking Requests

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum but!

I am quite bored, quite badly want a custom title ( which requires rep =D) and wants to help out a bit SO.

I will be taking Requests for spells I do GUI . I can make a huge variety of stuffs and can make them MPI or I will even try to make it MUI if possible =)
An example of spells I can make is http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48153

If you need a spell drop down the request preferbally in a easy to read format such as.

< Spell Name >
< Levels >
< Details >
< Anything Additional >

Example
Blink Strike
3 Levels
I want the spell to teleport behind the target and attack him doing 3X AGI on level 1 and adding 1 on each level. It should have a short cooldown (10 seconds) and cost about 100 mana. It has to be MUI please.
Also I want the spell to have some special effects.Something like blood effects.

For anything additonal that means, if you want the spell to have lots of eye candy or low on SFX ,ect.

Once you request I should get back to you within a day or 2.

@vypur There are 3 point leaks in ChannelMissle, uh I forget how to remove arrayed variables

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Fire Prism

Levels: Any

Details: Creates a square-based triangle (its a 3-d shape, not sure what its called though lol) around the casting hero, when the triangle is fully formed, an orange beam of light (uses the revive hero instantly effect, originates from the very top of the triangle, possibly a scaling size of 1.5) is sent towards the sky. The beam of light will shatter a meteor orbiting the planet, raining meteorites down upon the target area

Anything additional: (different meteors cause different effects, theres a pretty cool ice infernal meteor at hiveworkshop in the effects category)

I was thinking of making this spell myself, but I'm unsure of what effects to add to the meteors, and how to make it use a randomly selected meteor :p ive got this really cool image in my head of how it would work lol ^^

if i get any more fun ideas, ill let you know ^^

oh ye, took a look at ur ice spells and DAMN they look cool, u got any other spellpacks like it, maybe we cud trade ideas :p if you have seen/heard of shoop da whoop, you would love one of the spells i made :p

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Holy shit thats a big one, by square-based triangle do you mean, 4 points at the bottom of the triangle, and then it points up to the middle one which is floating in mid air.

Working my ass on it. To be honest I haven't done 3D lightning effects before but don't worry I will get the job done=)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Octopus Arms: sends out two mechanical octopus arms that stretches forward, pulling a unit that get caught with octopus arms to the caster.

level 1 - 100 damage 400 range
level 2 - 200 damage 600 range
level 3 - 300 damage 800 range
level 4 - 400 damage 1000 range

this works like meathook, but instead of 1 hook, it releases 2 arms with a mechanical hand at the bottom of the hook or arm and wont move to the target instead moving on the side of the target location, where the red x is the target location, look at the picture below for more information

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Do you want the Prism to be destroyed, once the orange beam thign is launched or do u want it to be in the chaos >.>

waaaks will get to yours right after this one. Gonna have to grab food, drink and sit my ass on computer for a while.

Reaction score
Confuse:

Slows the target enemy unit by an amount based on a planar binary tree and the perturbative calculus of observables in classical field theory multiplied by the casters intelligence, and damages by the target units current health as a parameter for the generalized matrix valued hypergeometric equation.

Additional levels increase the factor of an alternating Kurepa's function over a value determined by reduced quantitative functional calculus in a Sobolev space.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Originally posted by:TheDamien
Confuse:

Slows the target enemy unit by an amount based on a planar binary tree and the perturbative calculus of observables in classical field theory multiplied by the casters intelligence, and damages by the target units current health as a parameter for the generalized matrix valued hypergeometric equation.

Additional levels increase the factor of an alternating Kurepa's function over a value determined by reduced quantitative functional calculus in a Sobolev space

is this serious?

looks like youre making hell_knight "confuse"

rofl :p

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Yeah, I was like yeah I think your casting confuse on me. Clearify that first if your really being serius -_-

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Very sorry waaaks! but I cant do your spell, I tried for like 2 hours but I just can't get 2 meathooks going at one time and stuff =(

fyor

Reaction score
Er, not trying to be a dick or anything, but if you're not already doing this, you might want to make it summon a dummy caster for each ammount of hooks you'll need. Then base the skill off of Aerial Shackless and just have it set to pull them to the target caster.

warroom99

Reaction score
Octopus Arms: sends out two mechanical octopus arms that stretches forward, pulling a unit that get caught with octopus arms to the caster.

level 1 - 100 damage 400 range
level 2 - 200 damage 600 range
level 3 - 300 damage 800 range
level 4 - 400 damage 1000 range

this works like meathook, but instead of 1 hook, it releases 2 arms with a mechanical hand at the bottom of the hook or arm and wont move to the target instead moving on the side of the target location, where the red x is the target location, look at the picture below for more information
i can make this spell MPI only and not MUI...

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Try asking one. I've done this but my ver is laggy. Sigh. So maybe i can get a better one from you. Btw, what i want is:

< Spell Name >
Channel Missile

< Levels >
Only 1

< Details >
This is a channeling ability. The channel can last for 10 seconds. The ability shoots out a missile with different range and damage according to the channeling time. The damage is preferable a real number of range 2500 to 10000 damage. Max range is 2000. Min range is no movement at all (zero or any short range will do good, i dont mind this). The concept is something like the ability of Keeper of the Light in DotA but slightly different.

< Anything Additional >
The different concept is in terms of the damage and range. I want them to be directly proportional kinda values instead of standard values.

Example of what i dont want: 1 sec channeling = 100 damage and 100 range, 2 second channeling = 200 damage and 200 range.

Example of what i want: 1.234 sec channeling = 123.4 damage and 123.4 range, 2.468 sec channeling = 246.8 damage and 246.8 range. Something like that.

What i did in my version was i refer the damage and range according to a dummy unit's life. But it turned out lag (and not efficient trigger-wise) when casted cos i used kinda lots of dummy for the missile path. So i wanna see your approach in doing this spell. Hope it's better. :)

Btw, i want the ability to be MPI (not necessarily MUI, but if you can then of course its better :))

Thank you. :)

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Kind of like Alchemists+KOTL In dota right? I believe why yours lagged was it was too porportinal but I will try to get a non laggy and accurate MPI version.

Give me a day on this one its pretty late and been working on world editor all day 10 hours in fact.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Kind of like Alchemists+KOTL In dota right? I believe why yours lagged was it was too porportinal but I will try to get a non laggy and accurate MPI version.

Give me a day on this one its pretty late and been working on world editor all day 10 hours in fact.

Ya exactly. :) And remember the range as well. Thanx :) You can take as long as you like (but not forever please :rolleyes:). No hurry.

P

PeonOnStrike

Distract

Heh not even sure how confusing this one is but it's got me so...

Distract

Any levels... 4 for examples sake?
cooldown: 3 times effect duration

target an area. all units in 450 range AoE look towards the center of the area and they no longer can gain a target via aquisition range.
last 5 seconds at lvl 1, gaining 2 seconds per level.

I was also thinking
a buff called Nervousness
which would be an increased sight radius as a result that they are more alert now that they "thought something was behind them" or next to or w/e you want.

you dont have to do this next bit but...
Because of nervousness they are more affected by distract a second time. lasting for 1.5 times normal duration

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
This I wanted a long time ago from Tinki in his spell request thread... But I think he closed it.

Critical Strike
<Hero>'s culling blade gives him a chance to score bonus damage once every X (I prefer 3.5 seconds) seconds.
Level 1 - 1.8x normal damage
Level 2 - 2.2x normal damage
Level 3 - 2.6x normal damage
Level 4 - 3.0x normal damage
Well, the ability works like Geminate Attack in DotA. If you haven't played it - when the Hero gets a successful hit (no miss, and not when he begins his attacking animation) he will critical strike and the passive ability will turn in cooldown, just like a normal active spell. I want also the damage to be in blue, not red, and to create the Stampede bloody special effect.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.