Star Wars (2nd Sig)

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Depth is decent I would say but you might need to work on your colour a bit. Darth Vader would look nicer if he was a bit less orange.The border doesn't steal attention away, which is good.

I have never created a signature but these are just the thoughts of your average person :D

Avaleirra

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I'll be watching :D. And take other peoples advice before mine because I'm just commenting on what looks pretty :).

MisterFrank

Reaction score
Very good, Just the Jet Fighters seem out of place and the color of them doesn't match the rest; Darth Vadar fits in better even though he's orange :p (which I don't mind cause it looks cool:thup:)
The left side is also very blank, you should add like "The Dark Side" or "Chosen/Chosen One" etc.. But I like it, I like the effects you got on the left side too, you should tell me what you did ;)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's a fractal with [del]3[/del] 2 renders slapped on. There's nothing more to say. :p

I strongly suggest reading some tutorials and experimenting with filters, smudging, brushes, and other effects. :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah, with above, lol.

They don't match well, gotta blend them in with effects, :) And coloring.

This background reminds me of when uh, Han Solo and the gang were stuck in that huge "asteroid" that ended up being some worm or whatever, so maybe you could make it instead of Darth Vader and the fighters, the Mi... Melin... Millenium Falcon or whatever it's called, haha.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Kind of bland. The tie fighters don't blend that well. But it's a decent start, with practice you'll get better.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.