Starcraft 2 Ridiculous Login Problems

Questionaire

Reaction score
So I got the game (SC2) more than a month ago. Every now and then there would be a couple days where I couldn't log in, but could still play offline. But then two weeks ago I couldn't log in, and it said that I needed to authenticate my account to play offline. Then last week I could login, (account "authenticated", right then and there) but then it says that I need and authorized language pack from Blizz to play AND I couldn't still play offline. I reinstalled the game couple days ago, still happening. This sort of thing NEEDS to be fixed. Either that or I want my money back! With a lot of interest.

Anyone know a way to fix this somehow?

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I would call Blizzard support and see if they can give you an idea of what's up. It's possible that your account may have been compromised, in which case they might be able to get that fixed up for you.
When it says to authenticate, does that just mean if wants you to enter your username/password again?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I haven't been able to play offline yet either, I dunno what is up with B.net - I understood that you only need to log into B.net to verify your game once every 2 weeks?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.