Store For Selling

SNOOPDOGGDIZ

Reaction score
i know how to make a store. so i dont need help with this part

but how do i make a store that i can sell items too from my heros inventory??

and get half price of what i paid for it back?

SNOOPDOGGDIZ

Reaction score
wooooops

ooooooops... i so worded this wrong.. i wanted to know how to sell an item from my heros inventory back to a store????

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Do you mean how to do it in the game? Right click the item and then point at the shop, then left click.

but if you want to know how to make a unit that will take items and give back 50% gold, then yeah, Shop Purchase Item.

SNOOPDOGGDIZ

Reaction score
item selling

Lets say i pruchased an item from a store or found an item somwheres on a map and i now have it in my hero's inventory but i dont want it anymore. insted of throwing it on the ground how can i make it so that i can sell it back to a store?

L

LilSniper

Lol. Right click the item in your inventory and drop it into the shop. Bham! It's sold.

SNOOPDOGGDIZ

Reaction score
What!

WOW R U SERIUS?!?! haha and all this time i bin braining up this huuuuuuge thing for something so simple :( LOLOLL

i muuuuuust try at once!!

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Dude, this goes in Warcraft Talk. And you already made a topic like this... you are spamming; you do realize that?

Anyways:
Right-click the item, then left-click the shop, making sure that when you are hovering the item over the shop the yellow circle appears.

You do have TFT right? Because you can't sell in RoC.

SNOOPDOGGDIZ

Reaction score
lol sorry everbody. for spamming

but yeah. that must be my problem then because im still with ROC

but is there a trigger that i can use to sell??

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Well... I don't know, because I bought the expansion with the original game and installed both, and have never use the RoC editor. But in TFT you would do that basically by having you give the shop the item (the shop would have a hero inventory) and then destroy the item and give gold.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.