Sudoku!

BlueSin

Reaction score
Sudoku!

sudoku1.jpg

The rules of Sudoku are very simple: Fill all empty squares so that the numbers 1 to 9 appear once in each row, column and 3x3 box.

Use the arrow keys to navigate throughout your board. Simply enter the number you desire in a chat message to input it. Erase by entering a 0.

Everything done by BlueSin.

sudokumap.jpg

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Sudoku is a piece of cake! But I can barely see the lines in the boxes withing :eek:. I can see some, but not all. This is BETA correct?

BlueSin

Reaction score
Yes Beta, and you can see in game, that was just a low quality WE screen shot. :)

Here's a very old screeny just to show you how it looks closer in:

[Removed to Make Page Smaller :) ]

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I love Su Docu! I have Su Docu the boardgame

WTF?!? You mean Sudoku and I don't think it's a board game.....I have it in a book though.

And BlueSin, one question to ask before I test (The most famous question, well maybe not):

Does this have AI?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hmmm, for this game...yeah. But I can't install my patch because of that stupid (4) Lost Temple map hinders the update :mad:. I can't go on Battle.net now, unless I reinstall which would take forever. I'll do that tommorow (My patch is still 1.20e).

Oh and one thing, I never see you on :p.

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
that screen shot is 3x4 area. isnt sudoku 3x3?

EDIT : Oh wait its multiplayer... sorry. Looks great btw.

M

Mythic Fr0st

Looks good, I always wondered how to play, (was never 100% sure) but I knew it was what you said

Corleone

Reaction score
/\/\ Sudoku? Sure you do.

The map's quite strange, imo. It took me a minute to figure out the controls :p

BlueSin

Reaction score
Maybe if you went to Help(F9) as the 10 second fade-out message told you to, you wouldn't have that problem.

What do you mean by strange anyway? It's just Sudoku.

Corleone

Reaction score
Maybe if you went to Help(F9) as the 10 second fade-out message told you to, you wouldn't have that problem.

What do you mean by strange anyway? It's just Sudoku.

Aha, well, I tend to alt+tab at the start of a map, so I probably missed it.
By strange I mean not-warcraft-like ( which isn't bad btw ). AI for this map would be lovely, but impossible, I think.

BlueSin

Reaction score
Oh okay.

But AI wouldn't be impossible, quite the opposite. Remember that map has the answers stored within it, just have AI randomly fill in right or wrong numbers at different times, he doesn't have to actually 'solve' it.

I

IKilledKEnny

VERY nice game. Few suggestions:

A. Make levels possible tryed to play one of you boards and failed miserablly.

B. Make it -NUM to enter a number becuase players might want to suggest things to each other.

C. Make the little selections sqaure in the color of the player, to ease things.

Again overall I'm impressed by the quality.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I'll go check this out, my mom... ALWAYS plays sudoku. Not much of a fan of it myself, but i'll try.

As for your... SU DOKU board o_O it can't just be Canadian, I've never heard of it. I don't believe you too!

Answer to your binary Soduko avatar is 5. Wow i'm one smart cookie, only took me 2 tries to get it right!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.