Suggestion

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
i saw in other forums that are Powered by vBultin that you have like arrows on a topic if you posted in it could you add this to this forum?
it would be very useful for me cause sometimes i just feel like checking if i got a comment and i know i can just search through my messeges but i rather be able to look at it through the forum to make it easier

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Why would you want that? Subscribe, put in in favorites or use the search tool...

Doom-Angel

Reaction score
i know i can do that but it makes it much easier, when im on other forum that made by Bultien it makes things much easier for me and when i come here i find that quite missing

Doom-Angel

Reaction score
well it's not in english so i didn't brought the whole forum as a screen shot but here's a good picture that should show what i mean:
examplecu3.jpg
the arrow threads are those i posted in

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Oh, I know what he means... You know our Envelope icons on the left of every thread? Well, some boards have it that when you post in a thread, that Envelope gets a little arrow pointing at it, marking it as "You've posted in this thread".

Looks rather messy and I never liked it, though :) Not necessary in my eyes.

Rheias

Reaction score
I completely Agree with Seth.

> Ever tried the "My threads" link in "Quick links"?

Was it always there? Never noticed it until now.

Doom-Angel

Reaction score
>Ever tried the "My threads" link in "Quick links"?
i don't see it....

Rheias

Reaction score
Pic.

Edit: Bah, ignore the red mark. It is the option under the option under the red.

Doom-Angel

Reaction score
this is realy wierd....
i swear it wasn't there i looked all over it and now when you showed me the pic i looked again and there it is.... :confused:

well anyway i guess this thing kinda solves my problem

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Well, it sure lists every thread I have created, but it doesn't list all the ones I posted in... :rolleyes:

Subscribing is tedious too...

I always liked that arrow feature on other forums. Guess I'm all alone in that "I like this" group :p Reminds me which thread I took part in, without the need to search continuously.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I barely noticed My Threads were the threads I created...

I support the Arrow Feature.

And to find new posts in threads I've posted, I go to my Profile, and All posts by this user, and viola. Thread's I've posted in.

Doom-Angel

Reaction score

Well, it sure lists every thread I have created, but it doesn't list all the ones I posted in... :rolleyes:

Subscribing is tedious too...

I always liked that arrow feature on other forums. Guess I'm all alone in that "I like this" group :p Reminds me which thread I took part in, without the need to search continuously.
it showed before all the threads i took part in but now it shows only the ones i created which is kinda leaves me again in the same condition i was in the start of this thread....

and btw you are not alone you got me :p

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
i like the arrow idea but i believe you should have the ability to toggle the feature

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.