Take a look on these heroes (HOW)

mapguy

Reaction score
Please, read and give feedback, opinions, ideas, any thing!

These are 3 heroes, one is a remake of my old voodoo magican, the other is a pandaren storm master, and the last is a shadow assassin.

Voodoo Magician - Ze Da'Macumba (Intelligence hero)
After years of black magic and voodoo study, he finally became mad. The voodoo magician is mindless troll which feeds on the pain of the others and also manipulates it.

Basic
Voodoo doll: target self or ally or enemy.
Summons a magical creature with 600 hitpoints and links this doll to the target. If the target is an ally, the doll will absorb 50% of the damage taken by that unit. If the target is an enemy, the target will absorb 50% of the damage taken by the doll. Link breakes if distance becomes greater than 1100.
basic
Pain vortex: Active/Deactive
Creates a circle which channels the pain to it's center and around it (the voodoo magician is the center). The voodoo magician is healed by 10% of the damage taken by units around him (625AOE). Nearby units are healed by 10% of the damage taken by the voodoo magician. Costs mana per second
basic
Dark ward: target point (channeling)
Summons an invulnerable ward in target point which attacks twice per second with 40 damage. The attacks of the ward bounces up to 4 times, dealing 30% less damage per bounce. The ward gains 4 extra attack damage for every 100 points of damage taken by units around it.
Lesser ultimate
Voodoo curse: Active with no target
Curses the nearby enemy with lower hitpoints. When that enemy dies, the curse will be transmited to another nearby enemy with the lowest hitpoints. Cursed units takes 20 damage per second, and 5 extra damage for each unit killed with this curse. Lasts up to 5 seconds per enemy.
Greater ultimate
Circle of death: target area.
Summons a demonic circle in target area. 10% of the damage taken by units inside the circle is dealed to all enemies heroes on the map outside the circle .(Maximum of 100 damage dealed per second) Lasts 5 seconds.

Pandaren Storm Master - Raiden (Intelligence hero)
He controls the thunder, the lightning and the electricity. His power shocks the enemys and his speed is almost unbevable. Rumours sais that he is not just a mage, he is the storm itself.

basic
Voltaic Link: Active with no target.
The pandaren becomes a spark o lightning and throws himself againsts the closest enemy dealing 50 damage. He will bounce to new targets unitil every nearby enemy has received a strike. Deals 25 bonus damage per bounce (maximum of 175 damage per strike).
basic
Lightning speed: Passive
Every time the storm master casts a spell he gains 2 storm orbs. Each orb increases attack speed by 10% and movement speed by 5. Each orb lasts for 3 attacks. (maximum of 6 orbs)
basic
Telekynesis: target enemy
Holds the target with a strong electrical link which deals 30 damage per second and allows the storm master to move that unit to any direction at a speed of 250ms. Lasts 2.5 seconds.
lesser ultimate
Overcharged field: target area
Creates a spot of intense electricity in target area. The camp starts with a radius of 100 and grows by 80 every second (maximum of 500 radius). After 6 seconds, or, when the pandaren wants to, the circle will collapse pushing all enemies to it's center, dealing up to 200 damage based on the size of the field.
greater ultimate
Force Link: active with no target.
Creates a link between the storm master and his current location. The pandaren can pass the link to another enemy at any time (meele range). After 5 seconds the unit with the link is pushed to the origin point of the force link and takes up to 175 damage if it is an enemy. Damage is based on distance.

Shadow assassin - Maliev (agility hero)
Have you ever feared the shadows? When Maliev is nearby, the shadows are the only thing you should fear.

basic
Living shadow: Active (target point, unit)
The shadow of Maliev is alive, and the enemies can feel it's blade cutting their flesh. The shadow is invulnerable and untouchable. 40 attack damage and 300 movement speed. The shadow will deal half damage if the distance between it and maliev becomes greater than 1000. When you use this spell the shadow will be issued the order smart in the unit or point.
basic
Shadow path: Active with no target
Causes Maliev's shadow to curse the ground when it walks, creating a terrain of darkness which slows enemies movement by 30% and increases Maliev's movement by 15%. Lasts 4 seconds
basic
Black link: active with no target.
Maliev gains in life all damage dealed by the shadow with it's attacks. Lasts 5 seconds.
Lesser ultimate
Curse of darkness: active with no target
The shadow pulses and places a shadow mark on nearby enemies. When Maliev attacks a marked enemy the mark is removed and the enemy takes 90 damage and is slowed by 50% during 2.0 seconds. When a marked enemy dies, all enemies who lost their marks are remarked. After 10 seconds all marks are removed.
greater ultimate
Unmaterilyze Active/Deactive (unable to deactive on unpathable terrain).
Maliev and her shadow becomes one. As long as they are merged together Maliev has no collision. All magics that involves the shadow will instead involve maliev. The shadow disappears at this state. Costs mana per second, if mana ends, costs life per second.

My AOS, Heroes Of Warcraft is almost complete (I just have to create 2 more heroes and ALFA version is released for non-public tests. Beta will be released after I create 6 more heroes).
If you want to play the ALFA version PM me.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
God how many threads have you created for you game that is not even released. The best to get reviews is to try playing it, so just release the beta version and ask for comments and reviews.

Setharoth114

Reaction score
Vodoo Mage Overall it seems to fit a theme that looks entertaining. The Vodoo Mage is one that needs support to thrive, but a skilled player could probally make do without. However, Dark Ward is severly imbalanced. You do realize it'll be dishing out about 202.64 points of damage each second, right (assuming there are four units nearby for the attacks to bounce to). Make the attack damage much, much lower. I like his ultimate. (dealed is not a word. Its delt.)

Storm Master Volatic Link is awesome, kinda like chain lightning mixed with blink, in a way. It combines well with his greater ultimate. Make Overcharged field channeling, as then it would provide an easier means to detect when the player wants it to stop charging. The hero seems like he would be very fun to play with his ablitty to control enemy movements and deal tons of damage, but without seeming overpowered.

Shadow Assasian Okay, but too dependent on one ablitty I think. I guess I'd have to play the hero before I determined if I liked it or not. Her greater ultimate is neat, though.

mapguy

Reaction score
Vodoo Mage Overall it seems to fit a theme that looks entertaining. The Vodoo Mage is one that needs support to thrive, but a skilled player could probally make do without. However, Dark Ward is severly imbalanced. You do realize it'll be dishing out about 202.64 points of damage each second, right (assuming there are four units nearby for the attacks to bounce to). Make the attack damage much, much lower. I like his ultimate. (dealed is not a word. Its delt.)

Storm Master Volatic Link is awesome, kinda like chain lightning mixed with blink, in a way. It combines well with his greater ultimate. Make Overcharged field channeling, as then it would provide an easier means to detect when the player wants it to stop charging. The hero seems like he would be very fun to play with his ablitty to control enemy movements and deal tons of damage, but without seeming overpowered.

Shadow Assasian Okay, but too dependent on one ablitty I think. I guess I'd have to play the hero before I determined if I liked it or not. Her greater ultimate is neat, though.

DU'H! You are right, dark ward is imba...I made bad math here.

If pandarens ultimate is channeling, he would have no combo

- (when u cast the pandarens ultimate u gain a dummy skill called (close camp) and then u can close it at any time).

Yes, true, the SHADOW assassin is really dependant of his SHADOW. This is the theme of the hero.:D

Setharoth114

Reaction score
I know that themes are important, but when I design a hero I design it with the idea that more then one type of player will want to play that hero. I don't like resigning players to using the same stratagey every time they play as that hero, because it just gets boring after awhile. For instance, if I picked up your Brewmaster I could focus on playing with his crowd control and turn him into a sort of support hero that gets the occasinal kill, or I could transform him into a nuker/attacker and use his crowd control moves sparingly. My options are open. With the shadow assasian, you just activate a bunch of ablitties whenever you want to attack someone. Sure it might be fun, but would it hold lasting appeal?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.