Taking icon requests

If you are using TFT editor, use the the import manager. Look here.

Some 1 can make me mass ensnare again? I rly need it but the one that some 1 created for me sux... Sry for asking many times for same thing

massensnarebk7.jpg

If you want the BTN and DIS image in .tga format, let me know.

They are nice but can u merge them into 1 picture because now they look like separeted...

is there any 1 that can make these simple icons for me its just some coulor changing and adding bit of stuff

iv made a post and some 1 said its here.... i cant find so ill just give use the link 2 my thread and and u can give it 2 me there

THREAD

Here is what i have found/made... This and this for the icy storm. I will attach passive icon of desolator. Give me +rep for my work

I have a simple request.

Who can make an icon for me, basing it on this icon:

Traxex-Drow_Ranger-Marksmanship.jpg

But, then, giving the arrows, the electric effects of this arrow

icons_5594_btn.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So basically, I want the arrows on this icon:

Traxex-Drow_Ranger-Marksmanship.jpg

To have the lightning effect of this icon:

icons_5594_btn.jpg

+Rep to who can make this :D

when i was done with this i realized that i might have misunderstood your request since i based the icon of the second one instead of the other way around. anyway here it is. I'm sure someone else can do it the other way around if your not satisfied with this one.

BTN...........DISBTN
BTNLightningDagger.PNGDISBTNLightningDagger.PNG

ATC..........DISATC
ATCLightningDagger.PNGDISATCLightningDagger.PNG

paths are included

Attachments

• Lightning dagger.zip
    28.8 KB · Views: 225
Oh well, that's a wonderful icon though, I will use it :p +Rep :)

But then, if anyone can make the icon I requested, please say so!

can someone make me 3 simple icons?

1st:

Can someone make this but Much more silver?

2nd:

Can someone make this but much more silver and without the words or the red glow?

3rd:

And final can someone make me 2 bronze blades that cross over and curl up that have a star between them at the too?

If someone can do this then I would gladly +rep them :thup:

Hello.
I simply loved the purple boots before, and im hungry for more!
I would like the item ''Crystal Ball'' in a holy yellow colour (and if it isnt to much, glowing to).

Btw. that 3 icons isnt ''Simple'' if you ask me :p

lol if someone can recolor then they get +rep. How easy is that :D

But it's not just a simple re-colour, it's quite a complex one, and you want them to take parts off one of them.

As silver as I can get it.

By the way, if it's that simple why dont you do it yourself ?:p

Edit:

lol if someone can recolor then they get +rep. How easy is that :D

-->And final can someone make me 2 bronze blades that cross over and curl up that have a star between them at the too?

That's alot more then that. :)

lol ty they are both great +rep and credits in my map (if you could make the icon though I would be very grateful :thup:)

Working on it, but this one aint simple... at all ;)

Hmm.. Best I could come to;

swordsbronzecrossdd0.jpg
swordsbronzecrossblackcf8.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.