What Attack Mode should I Make for This Game

• Manual Attack mode

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Automatic Attack Mode

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Mullit

Reaction score
i also just noticed that the on the bar that shows remaining summon for the ghoul it still says water elemental.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Mullit said:
it was good, i liked the fighting concept of having different attacks. however, the unit tries to run away when it gets attacked because it doesnt have an attack itself, this is really annoying if he runs into a region, like the training area. he kept running from the 3 murloc things back in to the region that tells you about the respawning etc.

you might wanna disable triggers for that player when they've been given the information.
Same here.

And the info cinematics were long.

Disable the guy's ability to retreat in the object editor.

The cave was corny because it was right next to the entrance :p

It was pretty cool though.

Mullit

Reaction score
yeah the caves need to be linked in the same mountain/cliff too, not just take you to some other cave in a random part of the map.

M

mik19

Canceled

:( I might have to cancel the project, because im having too many problems with triggers and codes. Also the games real long so i cant fix all the trigger and codes, cause there are so many.Every time i would change a trigger,code, or a glitch i will have to start the whole game over. (I gues Im not meant to make RPGs) But i am working on other projects i will soon reaveal. I havnt thought of thier names yet, but ones a dota map, and the others an arena map :) :(

Mullit

Reaction score
if you're canceling this do yuou mind if i use your manual fight stuff for my rpg?

M

mik19

"The Sacred Emeralds"

Mullit said:
if you're canceling this do yuou mind if i use your manual fight stuff for my rpg?
Yeah Sure, :)

I Made a Decision. I'm gonna cancel this project, but start a new one similiar I already though up the name. Its called "The Sacred Emeralds" Except its not gonna be like a rpg, but a mixture of both rpg and beat'em up style games. Instead of one big map. It will be spreaded in seperate levels. And the action will be more fast paced. I'm working on the first level know. and im about 60% done with it. When im done I'll post it Here. If anyone wants to make a loading screen for the game. I'll accept it and Ill show my thanks by giving you credit during every loading menu screen. :D

Also can someone tell me how to insert screen shots on posts. Id reallt apreciate it if you did. :shades:

Mullit

Reaction score
when you reply, scroll down and it says 'manage attachments' click on that then upload your file.
if you just wanna upload pics then i suggest using imageshack and coping the thumbnail link from there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.