CTF Team Assault! Beta

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
PrisonLove Presents:

Team Assault! v1.0 Beta

Team_Assault_3.png

The Objective: The WarBall spawns in the middle of the map. Be the first to grab it and bring it to your enemy's base to score!

Choose from a host of unique custom heroes with both trigger and JASS enhanced spells, or 4 "classic" WarCraft 3 heroes!

This is a fast paced game that will keep you and your opponents going back and forth!

Items play an extremely important role. Buy tiny towers to defend your base, or use nets to trap an opponent whos about to score. Some items can be found around the map and are very powerful but be wary, they drop when you die. You can buy Utilities to be used as weapons, defensive items, powerful summonable units, or even mercenaries to help defend your base.

Choose from different game modes (more to be added later) such as:

Speed Mode: grants all heroes +150 to their movement speed for a very fast paced game!

Skull Hunt: Every creep has a 5% chance to drop a very valuable skull which can be sold. Activate this mode to make it 25%. More skulls = more money!

Crazy Mode (my personal favorite): Creates constant Blizzards, Rains of Fire, Meteors, and Volcanoes around the map. Watch your step :D

Guards on/off: turns the base guardians on or off to make it harder or easier to score (turn it off for 1v1, 2v2 or a quick 3v3 game)

Blind Mode: Red + Blue = Purple. Better memorize who's on your team because in this mode everyone is the same color making it hard to differentiate between players.

Deathmatch: You can forget about the WarBall... for a little while. Every kill earns one point, but every WarBall score will earn 20 points!

Extra Experience: Heroes will get 2x the experience from kills, making for a high-leveling game.

NEED BETA TESTERS!!! Im uploading the map here so give it a try, play with your friends on LAN or take it to BNet. If you'd like to leave feedback (I'd love to have it) post it here!

Classic Heroes:
Mountain King
Storm Bolt
Thunder Clap
Bash

Dreadlord
Carrion Swarm
Sleep
Vampiric Aura
Inferno [Ultimate]

Tauren Chieftan
Shockwave
War Stomp
Endurance Aura
Reincarnation [Ultimate]

Demon Hunter
Mana Burn
Immolation
Evasion
Metamorphosis [Ultimate]

Custom Heroes:
Jynx
Magic Leash
Disable
Acid Bomb
White Pony [Ultimate]

Death Knight of the Old Order
Death Coil
Unholy Armor
Haste
Raise Skeletal Army [Ultimate]

Stygian Magus
Meteor
Energy Drain
Evil Growth
Stop [Ultimate]

Tigeran Swordsman
Feral Combat
Wild Roar
Critical Strike
Rend [Ultimate]

Ice Elemental
Frost Bolt
Ice Armor
Chilling Aura
Tundra [Ultimate]

Demon Knight
Soul Drain
Nightmare Creatures
Cleaving Attack
Smite [Ultimate]

Holy Ranger
Holy Arrow
Holy Blessing
Holy Aura
Divine Rite [Ultimate]

Conjuress
Death Cloud
Random Conjure
Faerie Spirits
Phoenix [Ultimate]

Crazed Tinker
Cluster Rockets
Plasma Shot
Energy Shield
Self-destruct [Ultimate]

Naga Royal Guard
Crushing Wave
Healing Water
Bubble Shield
Aqua Spike [Ultimate]

Pandaren Sage
Lightning Bolt
Immolate
Totem of the Earth
Storm, Earth, and Fire [Ultimate]

The Heroes:
Team_Assault_26.png

(If you see your model/skin/icon/effect don't worry you have been given credit for its use)

The Overhead:
Team_Assault_29.png

Some Terrain:
Team_Assault_30.png

It's a game of Red vs. Blue
Team_Assault_18.png

About to Score!
Team_Assault_25png.png

Crazy Mode!
Team_Assault_15.png

An Epic Battle:
Team_Assault_22.png

Aqua Spike! (Naga's Ultimate)
Team_Assault_24.png

And Here's the Map go check it out and leave your feedback!

===new download make sure you get it===

http://epicwar.com/maps/56463/

===other stuff===

A replay of the game the way it should be played. About 16 minutes in you can see my favorite ability, The Pandaren Sage's Earth, Wind, and Fire ability (its not the same as the Brewmaster's)

View attachment 23475

Game Modes for this game were:
Speed Mode
Blind Mode (my favorite)
Skull Hunt
Guards Off

===changes made===

-Hero cooldowns and mana costs adjusted
-Conjuress has more powerful random conjures, and her Death Cloud now has a cooldown
-New map items
-added game modes (blind mode, deathmatch, extra xp)
-tweaked some special effects

If you guys have any ideas let me know

====whats coming up?====
-deterioration mode: everyone starts at the max level but every time someone on your team scores, the entire teams is set down one level. this mode disables deathmatch and cannot be enabled if deathmatch is already on. (may be renamed to tug of war)
- possibly a new hero

tell me what you think of this game mode

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Cool, tell me how you like it.

MORE TESTERS NEEDED!!!

just give the map a try and leave your feedback. send a message concerning any bugs. thanks guys hope you like it i spent a long time on it. ill be updating some screenshots soon.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Hero Info Updated to include the spells. If you want to find out what they do give the map a shot! Tell me what you think I need feedback and such, I've worked on this map a while

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
NEW VERSION!!!

i was able to make some fixes that needed to be made and tweak some special effects. ive also added some new items and game modes so make sure you check it out!

STILL AWAITING THAT FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to know so let me in on what you think!

dont forget to download the latest version of the map ive replaced the old link

========edit=======
ive been thinking of adding a creeps team creeps system although im not too sure how this would play out. tell if you think is is a goog/bad idea. let me know. I also think that this may defeat the purpose of mercearies but who knows.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Played it. Was jsut gonna respond but have to got to the bathroom. I'll edit and respond when I come back :D.

EDIT: Ok, as I was saying...

It's a pretty cool map. Unfortunately, I only played it on single player so I don't know how the game would go.

Teh Panda was teh ownage. :) I don't really know what there is to talk about it since I've never tried this on multiplayer yet. Could you perhaps host it on b.net for a beta test? Good job anyway! :thup:

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
yeah this is strictly a mutliplayer map. i host it on bnet all the time and i encourage evryone to do the same. when you see the game join it and leave your comments and feedback here!

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
i'd just like to know which portal you are in?

Because i would like to beta test (i'll add you to friends list)

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Ah this looks so awesome! I wish I could host it :(. I hope I'll see it on battle.net sometime!

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Im on the Azeroth portal and i host this all of the time. so if you see help me test it out. my name for bnet is the same as here - PrisonLove. if you can host be sure to try it out onlinem if not look for me whenever you're online

131ackout

Love it!!!

These skins, icons, and everything is really awesome, and you came it out smoothly!

+rep

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
Hey guys i just added a replay of a game I had the way it should be played. You get a peak at the Pandaren Sage's Ultimate (my personal favorite spell). This game had a good bunch of players but unfortunately towards the very end some left :(

go check it out, its attached to teh first post, just under the map download link

The Game Modes for this game were:
Speed Mode
Guards Off
Skull Hunt
Blind Mode

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
New Screenshots, a little terrain and the map Overhead. Check it out, play it, download the replay at the bottom and watch it, give feedback!!!!

NEED MORE BETA TESTERS TOO!!!!!!

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
Looking good PrisonLove but I advice you not to Double ( Quadraple/Triple ) Post. Just edit your previous post. You can only bump 24 hours if no one commented. The maps cool.. Still can't affor 2mb. >.<

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
sorry about the double/triple post thing i just figured that since the posts were hours apart it would be okay. thanks for teh positive feedback :D has anyone played the game yet? i need some gameplay feedback. also if you see it on bnet be sure to join.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.