Technology

Mealstorm

Reaction score
Hi, I want to make more upgrades for priest. I dont want to learn new ability but, learn him higher level of heal. I have no idea how make it without trigger. I tried few triggers but that dont work..

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Make an ability and give it the ability "ability level bonus" then set the increment and base amount to 1.

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Have you tried just giving the heal another level?

I don't know if you can set upgrade requirements each level, but if not, then make a trigger that detects when priests are created, and set the level of the ability to higher one after checked if the upgrade level is correct.

Also make a trigger that runs on completion of the upgrade and increases the level of the abilities of the priests present on the map.

Mealstorm

Reaction score
Hmm trigger what you think seems good, but it's too hard for me I am still only beginner in triggers and I know only how make simple triggers.

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm trigger what you think seems good, but it's too hard for me I am still only beginner in triggers and I know only how make simple triggers.

It is simple and a good exercise :)
Try it, and if you fail, just post again so we can help.
Creating readytriggers for you is not really thehelper way

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Ok, here's how it would be done. First make 4 upgrades or so with each a new level of healing, then go in object editor make the 4 spells and make them require these upgrades, then make it where on your condition they earn that upgrade.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.