Test/Edit my Map :)

Nickdzul

Reaction score
Feel free to edit and test my unfinished map.

I hoped if someone can repair it abit.

Revive system doesn't work.

Gladiator system won't work.. T_T

NC doesn't give money.. the map is kinda beautiful - at least abit to me xD

How to make command? Like -clear or -stats something.

Attachments

• Hero Arena.w3x
    122.7 KB · Views: 164

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Cool.

So you're quitting that map?

Sad. If you don't want it I'll be glad to finish it.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
You have to post the trigger here.
Rarely people will bother to look at the map.
And do not ask other people to help you repair.
We teach you how to repair not help you.
We teach you to fish the fish and not fish the fish for you

Setharoth114

Reaction score
Okay, problems I've detected so far:
With the Revival System, it won't work because you added in an impossible condition. The trigger event states that when the timer expires. But then the condition is "triggering unit is a hero equal to true". There is no triggering unit in that trigger, so it will never work. Instead, make the revival timer a variable (with an array) and use this condition:
Or - any conditions are true
expiring timer equal to RevivalTimer(1)
expiring timer equal to RevivalTimer(2) ect. ect.

There is also a problem with your gladiator system. I'm not sure what its meant to do, but its obvious that after some timer expires it sets a number of triggers into motion, but you made several errors.
In the Gladiator Battle Trigger, make the action say "run Begin Check" instead of "turn on Begin Check", otherwise it won't do anything.
In the Begin Check, remove all of the if/then/else actions unless you're actually planning to use them. They're not doing anything right now and the trigger won't work unless you either add in conditions or remove them. Also, the "Pick Every Player" action is completely useless.
In Round Start, add in wait commands, otherwise it'll all happen instantly, which isn't what you want.
Your kill command is also a very messed up trigger. Don't use a periodic event for a command entry, instead use a Player - Chat message. It'll look like Player 1 Red enters -kill as an exact match. You don't need any conditions. You cannot use triggering unit because there is no triggering unit. The game will simply process that there is no unit. Instead, either kill a selected unit from your map or a variable.

Hope that helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot. In your Gladiator Trigger, don't forget to specify which timer it is thats expiring. Otherwise, it will trigger everytime any timer expires, including the revival ones.

Nickdzul

Reaction score
lol i'm not quitting, i having a important exam here. I need to focus more on exam than this map.. so If someone can help repairing, I would gladly +rep them and credits in this map.
How to posts the triggers here?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.