Crime Text Message Mistake Allows Kidnap Victim To Turn The Tables On Abductors

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Kidnapping is a heinous and heartless crime that sometimes results in the death of the person being held for ransom.

But in a strange twist in a case in Florida, it was the victim who emerged unscathed after violently turning the tables on his abductors.

Police in Tampa, Florida are still trying to figure out exactly what happened after a man was taken from a local hotel at gunpoint Sunday and forced into a waiting car. The kidnappers apparently believed the victim could lead them to another man they had a dispute with over some stolen coins.

So when the trio drove off with their reluctant hostage, he knew he had to look for any break to get away.

But he never expected the one that came.

Cops say one of the abductors in the back seat temporarily put down his gun so he could send a text message on his cell phone. Without hesitating, the victim picked up the loaded weapon, shot the man next to him and then fired a series of rounds at the other abductor in the front seat.

Last edited:

Snowbizzle

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
That is lol. How do you put your gun next to the guy you're kidnapping just so you can text message someone? Worst. Criminal. EVER.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
soceity is so retarded , I was watching failblog and theres a cop that confiscated weed , took it home baked in in brownies got high then phoned 911?
like same level of retardness.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Wow... unexpected indeed. Most I'd had expected was point the gun at them, not empty a clip on em. lol.

They won't charge the victim for murder or anything correct?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Wow... unexpected indeed. Most I'd had expected was point the gun at them, not empty a clip on em. lol.

What would you do? Let them live so they can go to jail for ten years then come out and kill you for it, then let them go back to jail?

They won't charge the victim for murder or anything correct?

They can try, but it's technically killing another in defense of oneself and it would be before a jury. So unless that jury was really pissed off about something on the day they voted, I can't think of why it would go down like that. I should be a lawyer....

That is lol. How do you put your gun next to the guy you're kidnapping just so you can text message someone? Worst. Criminal. EVER.

I think this man would like to fight for the position:

[YOUTUBE]d_rJ44tanlk[/YOUTUBE]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.