the corpse of fellaween

kelogsloops

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
well! here goes! this is an entry for a halloween contest on DA based on the mascot, Fella.

The_Corpse_of_Fellaween_by_kelogsloops.jpg

it took five days, so about 50+ hrs

its purely mine, 100% authentic, paint tool sai and PS CS3

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Amazing :eek:

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
I like it, it is well done. Especially the clouds, there is one tutorial which teaches doing clouds like that. So beautiful. Eva and background details are also interesting to look at.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
The pumpkins feel slacked on... but I don't feel like I have much room for critique. She's almost real, that is, shading wise.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
I think that the rendering could have been done with it looking less like the smudge tool was used, but overall the piece definitely has that vibe that you know pretty much what your doing. I like how you really spent the time to detail parts of her face. Good job overall, but work on that rendering. :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ess nice. :thup:
Nice job, yes you do know what you're doing methinks.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

kelogsloops

Reaction score
Woa so many comments @_@

to 13lade619

THANK JOO <3
it looks like eva? o_O -googles pic-

OH MY GOD @_@ IT WASNT INCIDENTAL! but then again evas head is a triangle!

to UndeadDragon

TYYY (L) <3

to Sooda

TYT YTYTTYTYTYTYTYYT -hardcore blush- LOL naw kidding with the blush but YEAH FLATTERING :D its not eva!!, maybe i should make an eva fanart thingo :D i really do like her, shes awesome. friendly giant more!

to13lade619

yeah fella's a.... i think.. no i dont know LOL i just wanted to do a girl because noone else did one so yeah ;D its theme was like LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING if ya get me

to gameman
hahah yeah i guess ;D i didnt really intend to put them in the first place, but then i realized its halloween! its meant to have it! so i scanned some random pumpkins i drew (first time drawing pumpkins @_@) and voila !

haha thanks ;D

to Whitesock

yeah the smudging was done on the VERY LAST DAY, no wait, 3 hours before the contest ended. :( so i had to rush, plus it was first time using Photoshop. i use paint tool sai so i dont really know how smudge goes etc.

thank you!! yeah i really spent AGES on the face

to thewrongvine

FANKJOO <3

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I don't like the fact that everything is blurry except her face. :/

But I love the horizon!

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I really love the face...and the background / foreground looks cool too..

I really want you to finish it up though, and by that I mean focus everything apart from her face....the pumpkins, the skulls and even the chains to some extent are more blurred when compared to the clarity shown in the face.

Finish it, seriously :) .

kelogsloops

Reaction score
thanks both of you!

hey.... thats weird... in thehelper the image seems to be so blurry.... its not liek that at all o_o hmm... maybe the jpeg file screwed the focus up :( sorry!!

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.