The fattest of them all.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
That is not the fattest cat ever. I have seen Fatter cats in Real Life. Of course they are probably dead now but I bet there are fatter cats out there.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
41 lbs is pretty fat but I bet I have seen close. I don't have pics but I have started carrying my digital camera around with me everywhere I go so. I will post it up if I ever capture bigger. You never know....

The stairs - nothing that funny there. If he had teetered back and fell back down back then that, riding on the waves of fat kind of like a slinky, that would have been a whole different thing...

stubs101

Reaction score
I read that. And loled.

I have no other word... even as I write... I debate wether to rofl or lol for a longer time...hehe slinky.

duyen

Reaction score
This really isn't funny but more sad, it is disgusting how you laugh in others suffering.

stubs101

Reaction score
I warned you. I don't believe this cat suffers. He has intensive care and is on a diet. Maybe he experiences discomfort here or there, but not suffers. It's just fun to see him shake his belly while the flab is still there.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lol, i love cats, but i find this quite entertaining :eek:

he looks happy to me :p

stubs101

Reaction score
He does doesn't he. He's like in kitty heaven. You get exercise, intensive care, meaning you can be fat and proud of it, while making people sympathize for you...

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
made me lol and roflcopter at the same time

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.