Other The Final Battle

Exuro.

Reaction score
Hello everyone

This is my first map i have created, and its my first time using the World Editor!

I have used 2-3 weeks creating this map the way i wanted it to both learn how to make maps, and for the fun!

I think i did an okay job on making it, but im just a beginner, so please give me comments if you have played it.

Map Name: The Final Battle v1.00
Map Size: 916kb
Players Suggested: 6-8
Download: Linkage

Short Description:
All players will spawn at the Mini-Td game to defend the kings castle, the 6 top killers will be sent forward to fighting Amokk´s (The enemy warlord) Commanders, the rest will be sent to a Hold The Line Challenge!

The 6 top killers will be competing in killing Amokk´s Commanders the fastest as only the 3 fastest will make it to next challenge!

The 3 fastest killers will be moved to the third challenge, The Chess Game, its not much like chess but its a chess play area! Each square of dirt will spawn creeps right on you, the path you choose will decide how many! and the 3 others who were slowest will also be sent to Hold The Line

When the 3 players have gotten trough the chess area, they will arrive at 4 rooms which holds creep spawning traps!

The last challenge will be the fight against Amokk! and i can say already, that if you aint 3 in this fight, then it wont be easy taking him down!

Good Luck and please enjoy, and bare in mind that im no expert map maker so be gentle with the critics hehe

//Exuro

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, sounds like an interesting game; sorta like a tournament where only the best of the challenges wins, yet the others are important. :D

I'll try it out.

EDIT: Ok... mixed comments. The first challenge was a good idea, but was pretty much... pointless. Everything dies in one hit basically as long as you play and upgrade your skills. And you should fix the tooltips for the skills. At least say like +20 Damage, +40 Damage, etc. And the ultimate is so rigged, lol. Nothing can get past. So that challenge, you mostly just stand there and wait... so it gets boring after a while.

Challenge One Suggestions:
-fix the tooltips for the skills
-balance the abilities, don't make everything die in one hit
-Scout Towers can't die
-make it shorter
-don't put tomes for the shops
-make the items cost more from the shops

Ok, there's so much to say... I don't think I can remember. So, as a first map, this is pretty good. :thup:
Work on your terraining, though. Don't always make it just simple turns and corners and walls, etc. Have trees, slopes, blockings, water, doodads, and other stuff to make it look more lively. And just a note, for your heroes, you also need to change it's proper name. Like Amokk, his name was Kil'jaedan, and his type was Amokk. :D Now, about Amokk... he was one of the weakest things in the game. :p The other bosses and units were stronger than him, and I beat the whole game myself (with no cheats! really... :)), so imagine if everyone played, lol.

Good luck with your future maps! If you need help, I'm here!

Exuro.

Reaction score
Thanks for you feedback!

ill take a look on those things you mentioned! my intention was also to add more hero´s and skills etc. to make it a bit more fun so it aint all the same! but this was basicly a starter map to learn it! i didnt realise how much balancing and work that was required after the map was made lol!
i kinda want to make a TD map which im also working on, so just wanted to get this one out as fast as possible heh, some flaws got with it i guess :)

//Exuro.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.