The Helper Channel

zll7

Reaction score
Is there a "The helper" channel on bnet.? If not it could be a cool idea...just a thought :D

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
that would be kinda pointless its better to have a forum here since most people use WE and arent on WC

zll7

Reaction score
I was meening just to hang at WHEN your playing wc3... because some do... such an arngery person... :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I think we're all a little angry...

On the inside... *Wanders off into corner and sits, looking contemplative...*

...Well, now that that's done with! :D Hey, you're always welcomed to MAKE a "The Helper" channel, just say what Gateway you're on and I'm sure people would show up eventually.

Alexander :p

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
woot stealth bot.. or is that just a waste of a cd key

D

DaFishy

make the helper channel ( when i dont play b.net with original cd ... becuz b.net alot dota quitters )

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think there should be a channel. Alot of people I've seen around the forums don't even really play warcraft, they just make maps.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Heh, me as an example :p Only time I get on B.net is when Conan complains and begs me to get on to beat him in a quick game of NAoW ;)

Alexander

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
Lol :D :D Thats gold, pure gold! I dont realy play B.net much. Im into WE and WOW.

zll7

Reaction score
I could make/ possably run the channel but I havent used a bot since i played wc2... All my bots are out of date...and somone told me it was something like illegal to use one... anyone heard anything about that? Maybe it is just spamming bots...

P

PwnThePanda

Well i would think a clan is better then a channel, but not all of us are using the same gateway.

zll7

Reaction score
NEW THE HELPER.NET CHANNEL IS NOW Up!!!

The channel is >>>Op Thehelper.net Useast(azeroth)

Come and discuss your problems or just hang out there...Enjoy :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
I actually agree with SD_Ryoko *Suddenly, the world ends!*

We really should find a way to get a chat going on here. I mean, look at this conversation! Would be perfect for a chat. But noo, we gotta spam post about it ;)

Alexander

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.