The kelogsloops Gallery!

kelogsloops

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Here are my pictures from my gallery which can be found at http://kelogsloops.deviantart.com/gallery/!

Please drop by my profile if you have some spare time :D
http://kelogsloops.deviantart.com

Feel free to comment, criticize and use feedback, because it will help me greatly.

*UPDATE*
NEW - Hills of Bliss
- Humblebee
REMOVED - Night Sky, Yuna Wallpaper, Sunshine (they suck)
ADDED COMMENTS :D

*NEW*
Humblebee

It's a bit plain, and I'm too lazy to add shadow's but here ya go!

A Poem To Humblebee

I sway idly with the wind, gently with the breeze,
Milky petals stretch far as they can, wide and beautiful,
I want to be held, to be loved to be touched,
Waiting for my love, I open wide my leaves,
Stretching out far, I cannot grasp hold,
Beautiful white petals fall from my heart,
Attempting to appeal, appease and be beautiful,
I still wait idly, for my beautiful love,
I straighten my back, my stem, in fact,
To look beautiful, I must be perfect,
Far in the distance, in the vastness of blue,
The skies stretch far, wide and azure,
I spot a disturbance, humming through the wind,
The gentle breeze, does not decline, indeed it accepts,
The bee comes buzzing, gently to me,
My heart leaps, I have been found,
Landing upon my hand, I have found, my Humblebee.

Time : 2-3 Hours Max
Tools : 2B Pencil, Some Cheap Rubber
How Much I Like It /10 : <3/10

Humblebee_by_kelogsloops.jpg

*NEW*
Hills of Bliss

Okay I really liked how this turned out, it was myyyyyyyyyyy third item made through Paint Tool Sai. As you can see, I JUST started making pictures digitally. :> NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE IT, I LOVE IT!!! >=D

Tools : Paint Tool Sai, Photoshop (for the sig)
Est. Time : 1 hour
How Much I Like It /10 : <3/10

Hills_of_Bliss_by_kelogsloops.jpg

The Lonely Bird

My second item made on Paint Tool Sai! Above, I mentioned that I had only just started making pictures digitally about three days ago! This ones my THIRD favourite out of all my arts. :> Hope ya like it!

Tools : Paint Tool Sai, Photoshop CS3 (for the sig)
Est. Time : 30 minutes max.
How Much I Like It /10 : 7/10

Lonely_Bird_by_kelogsloops.jpg

Some Random Eye Made in Sai

My very first item made on Paint Tool Sai! And above, I mentioned that yeah. It sucks, but I just like the pupil :>

Tools : Paint Tool Sai
Est. Time : 10 min.
How Much I Like It /10 : Whole Picture - 1/10 Pupil - MAD/10

Eye_Made_In_Sai_by_kelogsloops.jpg

Flow

MY MOST FAVOURITE PENCIL DRAWING! I drew this in ONE blow, and i mean ONE blow. I had no rubber at the time when i was drawing this, so I had to draw it without going back. Kinda turned out good, cept for some unproportioned bits. P.S. ITS A FLOWER SHE'S HOLDING

Tools : 2B Pencil, NO RUBBER
Est. Time : 25 minutes?
How Much I Like It /10 : 9/10

Flow_by_kelogsloops.jpg

Floral Yuna

Ha, well, all I can say is that she has a SUPERFAILLONG NECK :D. I felt like colouring in for the first time, so i gave it a shot. turned out ugly but okish.

Tools : 2B Pencil, NO RUBBER
Est. Time : Less than 40min?
How Much I Like It /10 : 5/10

Floral_Yuna_by_kelogsloops.jpg

*NOTE*
OKAY IM TIRED OF COMMENTING!!!!

Jaina Unfinished

Jaina_Unfinished_by_kelogsloops.jpg

Yukata

Yukata_by_kelogsloops.jpg

Leaflet

Leaflet_by_kelogsloops.jpg

Glove Sketch

Glove_Sketch_by_kelogsloops.jpg

The Forest Life (My Classmates)

The_Forest_Life_by_kelogsloops.jpg

Electric Feel (Incomplete)

Electric_Feel_by_kelogsloops.jpg

Girl Sketch

Girl_Sketch_by_kelogsloops.jpg

The Place I Can Call Home (My Closest Friends)

The_Place_I_Can_Call_Home_by_kelogsloops.jpg

Enjoy!

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
I can tell that you have talent, but honestly your style is a turn off. I mostly prefer your pencil sketches because they tend to have an air of realism (at least untill I scrolled down.. ).

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Nice gallery you have here. Post more! :)

You should try do more hand studies. Reference the hand sketches so that you can improve. Also, for faces, try draw sideway, or diagonal views more often instead of just front views. Your front views are already fine. Practice other angles instead.

I like the first one the best. Subtle colour. I'm just wondering, are you a guy who likes to draw girls or are you just a regular girl who draws girl sketches, but does mapping?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
1) Study the Human neck...

2) Lots of the time your heads appear lob-ish. (Is that even descriptive enough?)

Anway, I don't do Anime, and I don't feel comfortable to criticize it. It would turn out to a giant list of negatives (I don't like anime :\).

Weirdoze

Reaction score
heh, am I the only one who thinks that in the 3rd pic the thing in her hand looks a bit like it was her genital hair ;p

kelogsloops

Reaction score
WOW THANKS FOR THE REPLIES! :D Okay firstly!

gameman;
hahah thanks! my style? what do you mean my style? <no idea>

vypur85;
THANK YOU SO MUCH ^^ glad to have read this! yes sir! ill practice :> umm~ im a boy who does girl sketches. HEY DONT GET ME WRONG!!
i just find it easier to draw girls, all u do is stroke stroke voila a picture! guys u have to shape them so they look cool and groovy~ but yes i can draw guys too, just takes a tad longer

Pineapple;
hahah! sorry!! all my necks in these pictures are screwed up yeah, i extended them FARRR too up, i realized that after i drew them. the reason is, is that at the time when i was drawing these pictures, i had no rubber, so i just carried on. sorry and thanks for your comment! BTW I LOVE UR YUNA VECTOR > =D YOUR MY IDOL!

kc102;
spoilers for ALL of the pictures?

Weirdoze;
hahaa, weird in a good or bad way? guess either works :D i find it weird too

ElderKingpin;
as above as i have stated, i find it easier to draw girls cause its simple, stroke stroke and voila! guys take more time. PLUS the first picture i ever drew was sailor moon, guess it really did attach to me >_>

LASTLY!

UPDATES
Added Hills of Bliss
TO COME : Humblebee

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Hm, I think you draw your necks pretty long. I dunno if you mean to or not, it doesn't exactly look bad or anything (long necks can give an elegant feel to a person), but if you are looking for realism, shorten the neck. I draw long necks too, but it's sort of just a thing that I like to do.

You have a lot of detail, which in pencil sketches is usually bad. I say this because pencil is a very flat media and is difficult to give things shape with. When you put a lot of detail into something with pencil, it usually just looks busy and unpleasant to the eyes. Better things to use lots of detail with is oil based media; paints, pastels, etc. Or charcoal (these are just a few suggestions, thare are many more type of media out there), which is what I generally use for sketches over pencil (I only use pencil for light outlines or if I have no charcoal on hand). That girl in the 5th picture holding the flower, that's good for a pencil drawing. The first one, not so much.

You have a lot of skill, you just need to refine it. Try giving value to things, think about the actual shape of something and how light would look hitting it from multiple angles. To practice value you should use references, pictures of people posing off the internet, or a still life setup, or if you know anyone who can model, practice drawing them. Value is very important and can make any drawing 10 times better.

That eye is very good. I liked it.

kelogsloops

Reaction score
mmm. i cant really say much :) i kinda like the way i draw i guess, but thers always room to learn new thigns >=D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.