The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Wish granted, the infernal crashes into his house and hands out koolaid, and then goes and kills you.

I WISH... THAT... I could speak Japanese because I don't understand the letters in Japanese Special Force :(

Mmage

Reaction score
You can speak japanese now, but u only talk in demonic now. When you asked the game store owner for the game, he thought u were a demon, and shot u.

I wish that i could wish something about not wishing a wish that was never wished but wishing is wished by the wisher about cheese.

Mmage

Reaction score
Wish granted, but then the cops come to your house. it seems that the wii belonged to some1 else first.

i wish for SH!T to hit the next poster.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Wish granted, and I was confused as to what this "SH!T" substance is. So, in return, I throw shit at you.

I wish that wishes never affected the time continuum.

Mmage

Reaction score
Wish not granted, for this wish does affect it by wishing that wishes CAN'T affect it. So thusly, your wish canceles itself.

I wish for a monkey.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Off topic: My internet is down. I'm using the computer in my moms work place. Sorry =(

On topic:You get the monkey but it rips all your beutiful hair out. Everyone hates you, you lose all your money, your girlfriend dumps you, your mom gets cancer, you find out your adopted, your dad gets run over by a truck, you lose all your possesions, AND then after a year of trying to survive you finnally painfully and slowly die. :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes. Also, I never wished that I wished that I did not wish this wish due to my wish so meaning, this wish will come true because I never wished that this wish will be canceled or a wish that would affect this wish.) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

FOR GNARNIA (For legal purposes) :D

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Rightio. This will annoy your socks off :)

You get the sunchips. As soon as your about to eat them...
BAM!
You suddenly wake up. It was all a dream.

:)

I wish for a wish that cannot be wished but must be wish with this wish but cannot be canceleed by a wish but will be by this wish but wont.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Unfortunately the wishmaker gets onfused and kills you, and then destroys a brick wall

I wish it was international pinecone day

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Alright. Everyone is having fun, cool cool... AND THEN A GIANT WORM LANDS ON THEM AND KILLS EVERYONE (weirdest way to die, ever o_0)

No seriously... Everyone is having fun but then one kid throws a pinecone at another kid... who throws it back but misses. That person throws it at someone he thought threw it, who then throws it at someone else... The chain continues for so long that eventually the ENTIRE WORLD is throwing pinecones at one another. It starts a war known as the "Pinecone wars" and everyone eventually kills each other :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes, The entire thing is in real life, not even close to a dream, That I never wished that I wished that I did not wish this wish due to my wish so meaning, this wish will come true because I never wished that this wish will be canceled or a wish that would affect this wish.) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

:D

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Now im gonna annoy you :D

You wished it. But you wished it whilst THINKING it so they pop into your imagination. Only to see something catching your eye and your Sunchips are Gone.

I wish for a Meteor to hit a spot next to the school.
(do it do it do it)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
It misses, and hits the school. Don't think you're gonna miss school; you have to go to the nearby private school which is harder and has more homework.

I wish I didn't get bit by spiders in middle of the night (unless one of them is a genetic mutant and I turn into spider-man!)

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Wish Granted. Instead its a dying Beetle. It bites you. You turn genetic like that beetle but die 1 second later.

(+ rep for hitting the school. its the only one near me :p)

I wish for a meteor to hit a spot next to Mc'Donalds head-quarters.

Mmage

Reaction score
Ok, it does, and for some reason, aquater is getting a tour there. Uh oh. He burns up into ashes then those are swept into the wind. Oh and no more Mc'donalds food.

I wish that the person BEFORE me gets his wish. (Which happened, so nothing can change it. Or alter it, for the reason of its MY wish, you cant alter MY wish. Unless u are me. Or a Mod. Or Admin. etc...)

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Wish Granted. But before it is. I won the be an admin for 10 seconds contest. I became one for 10 seconds. editted your wish saying "I wish for nothing". So then instead I give you a piece of poo :)

Then my 10 seconds are up :(

:p

I wish for a Contest where u can be an admin for 10 seconds.

Mmage

Reaction score
Wish granted. But unfortunaly u missed it in the last second. It only lasted one second. So the admin who did the contest won for being only poster. So he becomes super admin. for about 4..3..2..1..
DING!
Super-Admin over.

I wish for a 20 second admin contest

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
You win the contest but you were already asleep. It becomes too late to become the admin. Doesn't that suck? :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes, The entire thing is in real life, not even close to a dream, That I never wished that I wished that I did not wish this wish due to my wish so meaning, this wish will come true because I never wished that this wish will be canceled or a wish that would affect this wish, That I said out loud and not in my head.) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

:D

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Some homicidal maniac slashes your arm off. Too bad he isn't killing or kidnapping you. And you haven't lost it before, however, you have just lost it. Then the Sun Chips fall, but the maniac cuts off your other arm. Infuriated, you try to pick them up with your feet, however, the blood loss from your severed arms causes you to faint. As you lay unconsciously on the ground, fortunately, a doctor takes you to a nearby hospital. When you wake up 2 months later, they tell you your arms will be okay.

Though you will never be able to eat Sun Chips again.

Aren't you glad they saved your arms? :D

I wish for a crushed iPod.

Mmage

Reaction score
You get one. A crushed, sucky one that has no guts (wires n stuff).

I wish that eveyones name is "Apprentice to MMage"
and that all their avatars are mage related
and that i cant have ANYTHING bad happen to me and i can do ANYTHING
and that I am the ruler of all these apprentices.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Wish granted, but now since everyone is like you the world turns moronic and nothing is achieved, in fact, in most cases we lose technology and go backwards. Next thing ya know, this lead to the end of civilization.

I wish mmage won't get mad at me for saying that >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.