The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Wish Granted.
He is DEVASTATING and turns into the Devil. Throws you into hell and decides (for some unknown reason) to create EVERYBODY in the name of Monsterous!

:D

I wish for Raining Computers that can do anything.
(Personally i dont care what happens. Use your imagination.)

Mmage

Reaction score
It rains on computers on me for a second and i turn into the DEVIL AND THROW elmstfreddie IN HELL AND MAKE EVERYONE IN THE NAME OF Monsterous!
since it rains computers, comps prices go down. Since prices go down, there are lots of hackers, and since there are lots of hackers, they all try to attqack the internet core like they did before one time (if you watched the news that day/days, you know what i mean) but this tiem they succed and the internet goes down FOREVER, since the internet is down FOREVER, the stock market, news shows, schools, and games all suck, and since they suck, no1 pays attentino to them, since no1 pays attention to them, they are less knowing of whats going on, since they dont know whuts going on, all hell breaks loose. Man thats a mouthful, and all from one wish.

(just kidding, real one is in white below the fake one.)
I wish that my real onw didnt happen.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Wish Granted. But its too late The Internet has been destroyed.

I wish for a speck of dust.

C

ChAoS_LORD!

the speck of dust was so small you lost it in 0.0000000001 seconds and never eVen saw it so the whole wish was f***ing pointless and you commited suicide for how stupid the wish was.

i wish for a new game system called the shizzle sphere that cant break in any way and that has aboslutely no downside in any way,shape,or form and it played everything:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Wish granted. But you throw it away from window, and I catch it.

I wish more reputation and posts.

C

ChAoS_LORD!

you get so much rep that you have more that acehart and the helper, so the helper gets mad and you get kicked off the site and lose all your rep

i wish for a chinchilla that cant run away,die ,get sick, get stolen,leave my site,cant kill me or injure me in any way,and i am 100% sure it is a chinchilla, it lives untill it is 100,and no one can hurt me because the chinchilla has a healing touch that only works on me,and that loves me and i love it and this will stay this way, and the wish comitte cant dont anything about this wish in any way shape or form,and noone can do anything about this wish in any way shape or form :shades:

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
A random magician comes along and turns your chinchilla into a '100', and we all know numbers don't have life. So it's dead. And you don't even have its body to bury. So you get sad, and comment suicide!

I wish that I had a chinchilla too under the same conditions as the last guy, except mine is also invincible to stupidity and spells :)

Mmage

Reaction score
You arent immune to stupididy (nor am i XD) so you are so dumb, you sell your chincilla to get chincilla food.

I wish that the next poster is doomed to be a magikarp FOREVER!

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I turn into a level 19 magikarp. Someone finds me and forgets to take me out of the first slot. They switch to their stronger pokemon and win the battle. However, I got enough EXP to get to level 20, making me turn into a Gyrados :D . IT IS TIME FOR REVENGE! :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes, The entire thing is in real life, not even close to a dream, That I never wished that I wished that I did not wish this wish due to my wish so meaning, this wish will come true because I never wished that this wish will be canceled or a wish that would affect this wish, That I said out loud and not in my head.) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed, hurt, or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

Aren't you even close to running out of loopholes? :D

M

Maledicat

Granted, but after typing all that, you're not really hungry anymore.

LOL

I wish that this game wasn't copied from every other forum in existence.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Okay then, it wasn't copied, rather, stolen. Then all other forums copy it back. Yeehaw.

I wish for Aquter to have jaw surgery to seal up his mouth so he cannot eat his Sun Chips.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
I do, but I want to have them so bad that I ask for surgery to get them opened again :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes, The entire thing is in real life, not even close to a dream, That I never wished that I wished that I did not wish this wish due to my wish so meaning, this wish will come true because I never wished that this wish will be canceled or a wish that would affect this wish, I want the Sun Chips even after I finish saying and typing this wish, And that I said out loud and not in my head.) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed, hurt, or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

How many loopholes are left?:D

Mmage

Reaction score
about 29.

You are stupid, so you sell your sun chips for chip dip. lol

I wish the next poster is doomed to be a magikarp FOREVER and can't EVER be in the first slot of a pkmn trainer or hold any items or use any items.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Ok. I'm a Magikarp and he wants to makle a gyrados, so he leaves me in the day care. Later on he finds a level 50 Gyrados and just releases me as a Magikarp into the sea. I know the move tackle now and use it to tackle weak pokemon until I become level 20. I evolve into a Gyrados and then I kill anything I see until I become level 100. Then I kill the Gyrados the trainer had and the trainer himself and dominate the sea forever :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes, The entire thing is in real life, not even close to a dream, That I never wished that I wished that I did not wish this wish due to my wish so meaning, this wish will come true because I never wished that this wish will be canceled or a wish that would affect this wish, I want the Sun Chips even after I finish saying and typing this wish, That I would never get rid of in any kind of way, And that I said out loud and not in my head.) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed, hurt, or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

That leaves only 28 loopholes :D

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Wish Granted but your wish was unvailded by a judge
Because your lawyer didn't sign the wish
The reason is your wish was longer then 10 lines
so the Sun Chips were taken away

Have Fun :D

I wish aquter could never have a lawyer

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
I can never have a lawyer. THe next addition to my wish will make it not matter :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes, The entire thing is in real life, not even close to a dream, That I never wished that I wished that I did not wish this wish due to my wish so meaning, this wish will come true because I never wished that this wish will be canceled or a wish that would affect this wish, I want the Sun Chips even after I finish saying and typing this wish, That I would never get rid of in any kind of way, No judge system can stop me from getting the Sun Chips, And that I said out loud and not in my head.) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed, hurt, or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

27 Loopholes To Go :D

Cheddar

Reaction score
Since you don't want to get rid of the Sun Chips, it seems you don't want to eat them. Therefore, your Sun Chips are useless.

I wish for 500000 more loopholes on Aquter's wish.

Mmage

Reaction score
wish semi-granted, next time he posts ill let u get it, not me.

i wish that aquater is doomed to be a magikarp forever, cant ever evolve, cant ever learn any moves besides splash, cant ever have anything to do with items, cant ever leave the trainers roster (the 6 he has), he cant ever be in the first slot, and when the trainer catches him he has at least one slot free, and at least one slot filled (first one).

Cheddar

Reaction score
I activate a GameShark so Aquter (See the difference?) gains infinite levels. Since Aquter is so unbelievably awesome, he becomes awesomely awesome, and rich tycoons buy him. Through these transactions, he gets more and more powerful, eventually becoming more powerful than the fantasy of Pokemon itsself and breaking into reality. Exacting his revenge on the one who made him captive, he destroys you with a giant Splash attack.

I wish for a cellphone that can take 1 minute videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.