The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
Granted, but better was reffered to the wish comittee as more productive, so you are now doing chores.

I wish i had a billion dollars (american currency) and nothing bad happened BEFORE, DURING, or AFTER i recieved the money

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
You get the money but even though it was US money, it was money stolen out of a bank. You now have life in prison.

I wish that I ruled the world :)

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
WISH DENIED(you can do this you know, so we dont have to keep finding rediculas loopholes for aquter's fricken sun chips) cause i dont wanna be ruled

I wish for all the sun chips that aquter would have gotten if people would have let him

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
You get the money but even though it was US money, it was money stolen out of a bank. You now have life in prison.

I wish that I ruled the world :)

u did this to my wish last time, battlemapsta! i siad nothing bad happens, jail is bad

wish denied

i wish wishes came true

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Wish granted but your next wish would equal a giant grenade exploding in your face.

I wish that denies were banned.

stubs101

Reaction score
Wish granted, someone asked you the stupidest wish in the world, either grant it or be banned.

I wish cats were as big as tigers but had no claws and dull teeth, unless they're in the wild.

Mmage

Reaction score
the kittys are so big that when they try to go through kitty doors, the blast the whole door down and people come in and jack your stuff, ans since the kitty has no claws, it cant do anything.

I wish that (this is for the heck of it) megaman was in real life and u could jack in to your toilet to go to the internet.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Wish granted. Megaman lives but he's evil and hides a detonator in your ear. 5 seconds later.... boom!

I wish mortal kombat was real and that every warrior would be my ally.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Granted, but before that happens, I save a backup of the thread and the regulars continue it in Yahoo/MSN/AIM chat.

Without DirtyJobs.

I wish for Harry Potter 7 to come out 2 weeks earlier in the United States.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Wish granted but it's corrupted and the whole movie goes blank when in theaters and dvd

I wish the thread was still alive.

Mmage

Reaction score
wish anulled, this thread is already alive!

i wish that i would win something like the lottery that is positive.

Cheddar

Reaction score
The first person posts a wish. The poster after him/her posts the downside of the wish, and posts his/her own wish.

You aren't nulling the wishes, rather, posting a downside or negative consequence. Why do you think I said "Wish Granted" to DirtyJobs' wish of closing down the thread? Just like in theatre, if you say "No" in improvisation (The point of this thread exactly) you stop. You have to find downsides, not say "No" and rush in your own wish. Thought we needed a bit of reminding.

Anyways, your wish is granted, wishes are all good, but you begin making too many wishes and pretty soon the Wish Company stops you from making wishes.

I wish people would follow the original rules of The Wish Game.

Cheddar

Reaction score
What did I just get through saying?

Wish granted, you are a flying Doom Guard, but I include a trigger saying
Code:
Events: Every 0.25 seconds of game time
Conditions: (Omni_Is_Flying) equal to True
Actions: Set flying height of Omni to 0 at 0.

I wish for an iPhone.

Mmage

Reaction score
You get one, but everyone at your job is so pissed that u got one and they dont, everyone hates u and pulls out a gun. I think you know what happens next.

I wish for people to answer wishes the way that it was meant to be!

Cheddar

Reaction score
Wish granted. I've been doing that.

If you've never heard the phrase "This is the way it's meant to be" before, I'm surprised. Seems like someone's reading Pendragon. :)

I wish I knew if a 9-volt battery worked on my tongue. I suggest looking at Whitesock's Signature for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.