The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmage

Reaction score
Damn "a" keeps finding its way into aquter.
you get one, but everyone is jealous and they kill u for it.

i wish that aquter is doomed to be a magikarp forever, cant ever evolve, cant ever learn any moves besides splash, cant ever have anything to do with items, cant ever leave the trainers roster (the 6 he has), he cant ever be in the first slot, and when the trainer catches him he has at least one slot free, there can be no hacking or 3rd party software involved in any way, he is doomed to be stuck at lv 5, and at least one slot of the pkmn trainers roster is filled (first one).

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Hes Gets capture and the trainers wins the game in 1 min after capturing him
so Aquter becomes the best pokemon so all the people get jealous and they kill you for making this
magikarp

I wish Nemo Spelled Backwards was omeN

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Granted. He rules the world now.

I wish for Aquater to NEVER think of a way to get his "sun chips".

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
wish granted now he wants Aquters

I wish that Mizuou didn't wish like he didn't have a brain >_<"

BTW its Mizuio not Mizuou!!!! And I couldn't think of anything

Granted. He rules the world now
Yay! TY elmstfreddie

I Wish that TH.net was bought by some evil company

BTW!!! Breaking News: I Found out a way to win this everlasting game so you can always get your wish
Which I told KC about ^^
And if Aquter used this he would get his sun chips

stubs101

Reaction score
Wish granted. You were banned because the corporations are mean bloodsucking villians.

I wish my kitty could do tricks.

Mmage

Reaction score
wish granted, it can use a gun. one day u forget to feed it, and it happens to like human flesh. It shoots u, u die, kitty eats your flesh.

I wish that magikarp are the rarest pkmn.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Granted. But now Magikarp is a Show Pokemon and everyone tries to get it and make "ditto" Magikarp learn Splash which is impossible. One day however the magikarp turns into a common garydos and destroys the world.

I wish for this wish.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Ok. Here you go :D

I wish I have perfectly normal (size, texture, everything is normal about it) Sun Chips (that would remain normal and can't be touched by anything besides me and the contents of the Sun chips, that I’m 100% sure are Sun Chips, that’s 1 month from expiring, I’m in my house and nobody else is coming soon or there at the moment, I’ve never lost any important body part before, I don't have more body parts then regular humans, I have no assignments that could keep me busy before I eat the Sun Chips and if i get one i eat the Sun Chips first, that I'm not allergic to, that exactly nineteen people knew I got and no more would ever find out, that the wish company could not affect, the wish comittee does not have the power to stop this wish, I really really only want to eat those Sun Chips and won't have a craving to eat anymore, that I want to eat, and that no amount of wishing can stop me from eating them except for my wishes, The entire thing is in real life, not even close to a dream, That I never wished that I wished that I did not wish this wish due to my wish so meaning, this wish will come true because I never wished that this wish will be canceled or a wish that would affect this wish, I want the Sun Chips even after I finish saying and typing this wish, That I would never get rid of in any kind of way, No judge system can stop me from getting the Sun Chips, That I only mind being destroyed by anything except me eating it, And that I said out loud and not in my head.) in my hand at this very moment, that I won't ever drop in my entire life, on a perfectly normal day (that means no holidays), that nobody else except for me wants that can't be stolen, lended or lent to anyone, destroyed (except for me eating it) And before, after, and while I hold it I can't be killed, hurt, or kidnapped in any way, shape or form (That includes holes in the ground, unnatural events, and even natural events), before and after I eat it, I will eat the Sun Chips the instant I get them, and then I live my life perfectly fine.

500726 more loopholes to go :D

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
You know that there're 100% sun chips but a microbiotic detonator inside one of the sun chips explodes destroying your bag of precious sun chips :p

I wish that people stopped writing paragraphic wishes.

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
Your wish comes to true and forces everybody to not be able to, so they tell the helper and delete your account.

i wish there wasn't a downside to this wish... :D

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Your wish comes true and you get a contract to keep Bill Gate's Mansion. 2 days later a meteor crashes into the mansion.

I wish that I had a cookie that was made of a lot of suger :)

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
You eat the cookie and become so fat you can't stand up

i wish i had a million dollars and nothing bad happens before during or after i get the money (ha! beat that you lawyers!)

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Your said before or after but not present :p When you are 1 cm away from touching your money, it turns into an explosion and you die.

I wish that I knew when the :banghead: emotion would stop banging.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Wish granted; but you explode, since infinity is really hard to comprehend (but you knew it!!!)

I wish that icecream guy wasn't talking on his cell phone! (I didn't get icecream because he was on his cellphone, then drove away well I stood at the corner omg!!!)

BTW its Mizuio not Mizuou!!!! And I couldn't think of anything
Typo =/
BTW I don't speak w/e the hell language your name is!!!

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
He finally stops talking on his cell phone and then the ice cream truck starts using hydrolicks (However you spell it) spilling all the ice cream to the floor while the ice cream guy laughs at you.

I wish that I'd stop being forced to eat bannanas.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Wish Granted now you have to eat Mini Plantation Bananas which taste like bananas but there not :rolleyes:

I wish for a new smiley face again!

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
You get one but it's a virus and your have to reinstall your windows.

I wish I had a better cpu.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Wish granted, however, it uses so much power you don't have enough outlets to plug everything in.

I wish that eggs didn't exist, but cakes and cupcakes still did. And they tasted the exact same.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Wish granted but they have a tasteless posion in them killing anyone taking a little bite out of it.

I wish I had something better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.