TheHelper Town - The Official TheHelper.net MyMiniCity City

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The list was unusable. There were thousands upon thousands of duplicate IPs and many errors :(

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Ah. I've got a new one which I'm currently checking. Aparently only 3 good ones so far. :(

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I updated the MMC FAQ with information on the Power City Click Exchange. It is not a substitute for Tend My City which is for some reason down for a while but its something.

Prometheus

Reaction score
A 2nd clock.
Don't know if it's new or whut. Just noticed. :)

Prometheus

Reaction score
Yup.
Also, the proxy harvester was fail.
I checked the list a few times and it was all dead.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am getting between 500-800 credits a day on Yarolds, but they seem to go so fast, so I was wondering if the clicks are actually counting, or if people are leaving before it counts?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Each person can probably click a couple of times. In the History section links show even if they have been clicked already usually and Yarolds is not perfect often showing the link a couple of times a day. Save credits by setting yourself to show in Dynasty only but we wont get as many hits but it can let you bank credits.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK, I will do that. We get about the same amount of clicks, but it will just be over time.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty much. You can get around 2000 credits banked in a week like that. Many of the clicks are wasted in the History section. Your link will show up there even if it was already clicked if you clicked or someone clicked you but at least you can get it out of the main. There are good clicks there you just dont want to always have your credits saved you know :) Good for times when you want to take a break.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW, I was kinda pissed off that all those cities passed up when the Hurricane knocked me off the net so I went and did a little digging and found some more stuff. I have kicked us up to 1100 pop a day with the same in construction which I should be able to keep up. I seriously want in the top ten and I will not stop trying to grow us past what I can maintain until I get there.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have taken a small break aswell, because I am having some problems with getting on at the moment.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe how old this thing is. And the thing hasn't expired or anything yet! Amazing. And the city is pretty big...

Almost inspired me to make a TheHelper Cityville city... [Facebook game application]

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This was good times. Ace, me and a couple other guys got all caught up in MyMiniCity. We went in and swarmed their forum. I started this FAQ and started setting us up to get automatic hits from Link Exchanges. Ace found out how the game made its maps and was able to create a future city function, and was able to integrate it into the website. A couple of other guys went into the forums and helped me with the Link Exchanges and managing our presence on the forums.

People were interested in the tool Ace had, the city predictor. He had hacked some hash code that everyone was looking for so we tried to bargain with the mmc forums to put is into first place on the list. I think they actually considered it. The mmc forum people have this huge proxy list they can go through and massively effect your visits in a short time. There is no way to compete with people like that so forget about top 10 unless after all these years MMC is dead.

City looks good though.

I just went back and read this thread. Then I read the city thread. What a blast from the past. I was so into that game and then I just quit. Got frustrated and did not want to do what you had to, in order to win. If you could direct that many hits, you could aim it at Google Click Ads or set websites. Basically sell clicks. At that point I did not want to be involved anymore. So I quit.

Did a Great FAQ on it though!

Click to visit TheHelper Town

MyMiniCity FAQ

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.