Theme

storgaard

Reaction score
Hey, im making a what if, so i can get more ideas for units, now the theme i want you to think about is, what if the indians won against the Europeans, and their culture developed, what kind of units would they than use? will they fall back to ancient times, take up the gunpowder? or a total third option?

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
2 men hiding behind a large wood shield armed with a powerful medium ranged rifle. With the ability to "defend" moving slower but take 50% damage from all attacks.

MateoSoetsu

Reaction score
Trolls with mohawks, facepaint and tribal masks would make good indian models too. As do the orc shaman and windrider.

storgaard

Reaction score
Trolls with mohawks, facepaint and tribal masks would make good indian models too. As do the orc shaman and windrider.

Yap, but ive already used those as a counter answer to europeans sword,knights and archers, now my next age is the age of gunpowder so i really dont know what could be a counter version of that :/

maybe i could make them myself yes, but i have never done any modelling at all, so dont really think is a option :/

storgaard

Reaction score
thanks alot

thanks, but im more thinking of a orc/tauren/troll unit, since their are the ones im using as "natives" :/ sadly nobody have made gunpowder units for them , only ones out as far as ive checked on the hive is space orcs

storgaard

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, think there was two additional units i could add there, but if you find others(maybe troll with a gun or something? :I ) Please tell than, this is alright, i think i can get some nice units out of it, but wasnt really was i were looking for :/

storgaard

Reaction score
y

Well ive already been there ALOT, so i dont think its that, im more thinking if anyone in here got a better idea than just calling the indian units for "Indian gunner", just one here if someone in here got a nice idea insted : /

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.