Thumbs down to Blizzard

T

tys1701

Just yesterday my server crashed and they did not even specified how long it will be down for and why it was down. And now all the wow server has crashed including the site.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Just yesterday my server crashed and they did not even specified how long it will be down for and why it was down. And now all the wow server has crashed including the site.

And yes they did say why it was going down and comming up.
A hardware failure occured, they said they were taking down specific servers to replace the hardware and it would be back up 12PDT.

What do you mean all the wow servers are down and so is the site?

My server is up, so are lots others and the site is up.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Those crashes happen sometimes, that's just the way of WoW, there is nothing you can do about it really.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Heh, I feel through the level the other day xD

I had to wait 10 minutes for my hearth to come back so I could use it :(

Cornface

Reaction score
That happened to me once, but I died when I fell down too the bottom. And then I had to ressurect at the spirit healer, all I say is, Fall-down-to-the-bottom-of-nothing bug sucks.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I kinda just feel, and was able to walk around under SW for like 10 minutes, then I Hearthed to SouthShore :(

Cornface

Reaction score
Talking about to walk under things, there is a bug which ables you to walk under OG, and then you are able to go in the wall, I found that pretty cool. :p Just too sad my WoW acc has expired :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.