Tick Tick BOOM!

Cloud_FF

Reaction score
I want to set a specific upgrade (Shadow Fortitude) to be upgraded by 1 rank every 5 minutes but apparently this crashes the game and a simple trigger which detects if the elapsed time is 300, 600, 900... seconds and then
Code:
Player - Set current research level of Shadow Fortitude to 1 for Player 11 (Dark Green)
doesn't seem to work right.

Any one has any idea of how to make the game upgrade automatically every 5 minutes in another way?

Zanar

Reaction score
Use this:

Code:
Player - Set the current research level of "Your Tech" to ((Current research level of "Your Tech" for Player 11 (Dark Green)) + 1) for Player 11 (Dark Green)

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
This should do the trick for you. I do not know if 300sec is 5minutes tho:eek:
Code:
Upgrade ability
    Events
        Time - Every 300.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player - Set the current research level of Iron Forged Swords to ((Current research level of Iron Forged Swords for Player 1 (Red)) + 1) for Player 1 (Red)

131ackout

I thought you doubled posted -

and Maybe you need to keep make triggers for that, like

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3

and more

did you made em?

131ackout

Wait,
I think i have something that can help you.

First, why don't you turn the all of the "upgrade ability" off

and make a trigger like this:
Event
Map Initialization (or w/e what you want, just make sure its not time.)
Condition
None
Action
Wait for 300 seconds.
Player - Set the current research level of Iron Forged Swords to ((Current research level of Iron Forged Swords for Player 1 (Red)) + 1) for Player 1 (Red)
Wait for 300 second.
Wait for 300 seconds.

Do not change "+1". I hope this helps. :D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well it's clearly that there is no more levels...

ROFL! Exactly what I thought.

That's so funny... ehem. Make sure there are more than 2 levels for the upgrade -_-.

Also, you don't have to do Time Elasped.

Code:
Event
   Time - Every (300) Seconds.

Cloud_FF

Reaction score
I said that there are 10 levels. Just read up the post and you'll see. And what do you mean by "requirements"? Are there such that have to be removed?

WilliamPa

Reaction score
131ackout said
Event
Map Initialization (or w/e what you want, just make sure its not time.)
So it won't work because of that, try make another trigger which runs the uprage trigger every 5 mins.

Cloud_FF

Reaction score
lol Never mind XD Apparently I had forgotten to set at the upgrades panel that each level increases the level of the ability :D

Still many of you didn't read the topic and suggested things that were already suggested and discussed. It wouldn't hurt reading at least the first page >.>

Cloud_FF

Reaction score
P.S. Apparently triggers involving
Code:
Player - Set current research level of "Tech" to ("Tech" level of Player X + 1) for Player X
crash games. DO NOT USE SUCH TRIGGERS!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.