Time for more Hero/Spell ideas!

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Archer (or Darkness) - Dark Ranger model

Desolate Arrow
Shoots an arrow that stuns enemy units that get hit for 1 second and reduces their armor and magic resistance by 20% for 10 seconds. Enemies hit from behind take double effect. Dark Ranger can morph herself into the shadow, instantly taking position of the arrow.
Shadow Bolt
Shoots a dark arrow in a straight line dealing 3x agility in physical and 2x intelligence in magic damage to enemy units that get hit (has low cd so you can spam it).
Grim Face
The Dark Ranger scares all enemy units that are facing her with a horrifying sight, silencing them for 5 seconds and stealing 25% of their primary attribute for 12 seconds. Non-hero units have their damage reduced by 33% instead.
Darkness (ultimate)
Reduces sight range of every enemy unit on the map (or within 2000 range if the map is huge) to only 300 units for 8 seconds.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Fire: Heat Up: Immolation + All units in AoE of 600 get 15 dmg/sec for 15 seconds.
Water: Water Restraint: You lose 1/4 of every stat for 15 seconds then you get x2 stats of every stat for 30 seconds [Stat = damage armor attackspeed movespeed str agi int hp and mana]
Storm: Thunder Vine: You capture your enemy in vines that have electric power. Purges until vine is released. Also the target drags along.
Light: Unseen Shine: Theres a bright light, then you go invisible.
Darkness: Blackout: A very black light appears, rendering all units in range of 800 unable to attack for 15 seconds while you can.
Summoning: Multiple Creation: You spawn 3 random units.

Tank: Shield Strike: You change your sword for a shield. Now you have 2 then you charge at your enemy and attack with both shields.
Paladin: Hammer Ram: Attacking around you with your hammer. You stun all units that get hit and damage them.
Rogue: Poison Equip: Get your jar of poison, rub some on the weapon and gives poison, and sometimes enemies use the death animation and stay for 5 seconds.
Aura: Multi-Aura: Gives 2 auras at first level, then more every level increase. [Unholy, Command, Trueshot, etc]

Archer: Element Shot: Your arrows fuse with all elements. Lightning, Frost, Fire and Water. Lightning gives purge, Frost slows, Fire does dps, and Water splashes the dps, slow, purge and dmg.
Hunter: Shocking Trap: Placing a trap at a target location that whenever touched shocks the unit dealing dmg and purging, trap lasts for 3 shocks.
Gunner: Meat Lure: You put meat on the ground [item] that heals 500 hp. When an enemy picks it up, it drops and they are paused for 5 seconds then slowed for 20 and you can attack them. Item goes away after 2 people pick it up.

Rakaesa

Reaction score
Very nice idea. I'm too lazy to add them to the first post right now because there's quite a few xD, i'll either do it later or just leave it like this. Thanks for the ideas.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Fire: Heat Circle: Flamestrike casts right at you dealing 0 dmg to you and dmg to enemies then 5 blasts of fire shoot nearby enemies.
Water: Cool Breeze: Wind blows around, every wind that hits the target gets knocked back and chance to get frozen. [Locust Swarm]
Storm: Thunder Blast: Lightning bolts appear around you for 10 seconds. Then 3 lightning waves shoot at different areas causing a explosion that whoevers caught gets dealt dmg.
Light: Bright Sun: Every time you get attacked theres a 10% chance you morph into the bright Sun and all enemies can't attack and you have immolation as the Sun burns.
Darkness: Fog: An area is covered with smoke. Every unit in that area that cast spells don't hit the target and hit an ally or another enemy.
Summoning: Breeder Care: You know how to treat your summons. They like you and fight more intense. Gives certain bonuses to certain summons.

Tank: Defense Guard: You swap your sword for your shield just like Shield Strike. But you use the Defend spell and you can't move [or you can move with 2% ms] and all dmg is reduced by 95% and you cast Taunt every 30 seconds for 90 seconds.
Paladin: Hammer Toss: You can't attack for 30 seconds and the Hammer throws like a boomerang [Spell Ayanami made].
Rogue: Hideout: You spawn a house that is has no name, you can go in and it deals 20-25 dmg and has 4k hp.
Aura: Aura Boost: All auras give +5 more % for every bonus.

Archer: Lockon: Channels 5 seconds then you shoot a bow that does x3 dmg of your normal attack at a unit.
Hunter: Starve: The units this Hunter hunts are its food. All attacks cannot miss, even goes through 99% evasion. Btw this wouldn't be rigged missing just gives more chances for enemies to run :p.
Gunner: Ignited Ammo: Every attack does fire damage that does dps and burns enemies. Giving more movespeed to them as they want to get rid of the fire but dealing dmg, lasts 30 seconds. Stacks.

Rakaesa

Reaction score
Nice ideas again, but the Hunter: Starve WOULD be rigged. Missing does not just give enemies more chances to run, it also lets you hit less, therefore dealing less damage in total. The more you hit, the more damage is dealt to the target.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
:/ I Guess I agree anyways...

Fire: Fire Absorption: All fire attacks deal 50% less dmg and each one makes the caster does a Breath of Fire.
Water: Burn Stream: You summon a river that goes from left to right and every unit takes dmg and dps.
Storm: Paralyze Shock: Casts a thunderbolt at the target immobilizing it. Then after, the target gets slowed for 20 seconds.
Light: Revealing Light: Theres the Reveal spell effect then all invisible units are able to be seen and you can make a wall thats bright in front of them by using a spell called Wall of Light.
Darkness: Dark Realm: You open a portal that whoever enters it goes to a dark room. If someone is there you instantly teleport there and you can use the walls that have spells called Pull to make the enemy unable to move. The enemy teleports out after 50 seconds.
Summoning: Obedience: All summons after summoned get sent to a different area in the map and they are invulnerable, after 60 seconds they return to the master and they are stronger units and whatever the master wants shall be done. [Also make the normal summoning without this spell sometimes make the unit turn to a different ownership and switch back etc]

Tank: Sword Block: Using your sword to block attacks, you go invulnerable for 20 seconds. After that 20 seconds though, you lose 20% dmg for 20 seconds as your sword is harmed. Then you will trade your sword for a better one.
Paladin: Hammer Bash: You attack the target 2 times. Then the unit gets knocked back and does the death animation and gets up. The unit is paused then you walk towards the unit and attacks the unit again knocking it back again.
Rogue: Dark Figurine: You stand still for 15 seconds turning all black. You become allied to everyone and cannot move.
Aura: Friendship Help: All enemies get the auras too if their in range and your allies get the auras x 2

Archer: Close Shot: You fastly move infront of your target. Then you shoot a close arrow dealing x 2 dmg and adding the buff Bleed and Bleed makes all attacks double the damage.
Hunter: Sleep Food: You put sleeping pills in food, items spawn in places and when a units uses it, it sleeps. [Item is identical to the normal item ofc]
Gunner: Gun Blast: You can add some special power ammo and the next shot you do releases a big laser.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Lawl, giving ideas/suggestions/finding bugs and glitches are things im best at, I suck with WE tho :/

Fire: Fireworks: You stream a firework in the air. All units don't move and pay attention then the firework dissolves and a rain of fire appears burning all units nearby giving dps and the terrain burns turning it into a temporary whoever touches gets dealt 50 dmg.
Water: Dream Stream: All units in the AoE of 800 stop and then the caster morphs into multiple "dreamy creatures" then the units are unable to move for 30 seconds.
Storm: Century Storm: Every 300.00 seconds a big cloud rises over a random spot on the map and then the area is impaled with lightning.
Light: Visible Detection: All invisible units are revealed if their in a range of 700 and all units not invisible get twice as much damage as you detect their weakness.
Darkness: Nightmare: The unit sleeps for 5 seconds then wakes up and gets 45% to miss and goes the opposite direction sometimes.
Summoning: Anti-Mass: This spell limits you to 10 summons, if you exceed that the units just change ownership to Neutral Hostile. [Just add it as a spell, not a upgradeable spell or make it so that the first spell even selected is this.]

Tank: Sword Combo: You slash at your target 10 times, both invulnerable [you attack animation] then the target does the death animation and gets dealt dmg.
Paladin: Hammerquake: You hit the ground making the whole maps earth shake for 5 seconds. All units are slowed. Then you make a final hit and all enemies fly in the air and fall down dealing dmg.
Rogue: Shadow of Demise: 2 shadows of yourself appear and then each one does the attack animation at a unit and then the unit flys toward a distance also dealing dmg.
Aura: Aura Disable/Enable: Turning Disable would make all auras have no effect and Enable makes all of them have effect again.

Archer: Bow Bash: You hit the target with your Bow [no arrow] then the unit is stunned.
Hunter: Steal: Casting this on a unit/hero gives you gold and subtracting gold from the owner of the unit/hero.
Gunner: Double Ammo: You put extra ammo in your gun, gives multishot but lowers attack speed. [reloading ammo]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.