Spellpack Time Guardian

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I seem to be repeatedly proving that almost every single GUI resource can't have that big "Leakless" tag on it.

popo80000

Reaction score
Weep: Omg.. Thanks alot.. When i have questions regarding these, would you mind if i ask for your help? :D

Azlier: But it is really leakless in GUI, even though it wasn't 100% leakless.

Hatebreeder: Haha.. Well, i agree it is.. I used this username when i am still a kid. Actually i do have another account, FrogBoy. But it was banned. :(

PS: FrogBoy is even funnier, right? :D

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Gui starts to hurt my eyes ever since I started with vJass :D

Though, it might not be a bad idea to learn vJass.
Takes some time, but while you are at it, spells like these become a piece of cake and are mostly done in 7 mins or such ;D

Also, once you get the hang of it, you don't need to use arrays for multi instancibility.

BTW, you User name is kinda... Well, childish? xD Have to laugh at it every time i read it :D

kaboo

Reaction score
isnt the reverse spell a bit overpowered?

once the heroes get to a level where they deal more than 100 damage for each hit i cant imagine how hard pwned will they be with this lol
(for example, when someone attacks you for 500 damage and you reverse it, the attacker takes {(his 500)+(500from reverse)=}1000 damage, and you get 0 damage :D :D :D)

anyway, nice spell ideas, just nerf it >D

popo80000

Reaction score
Hmm.. Actually it has a percentage chance to absorb the damage.
Actually if it absorb 500 damage instantly, it will only cause a single burst which will only dealt 100 damage.
I describe the spell wrongly.
The area of effect of the burst is not too big, so it might not be too powerful.
The damage dealt by the burst is only 100 and it only has a 20% chance to absorb the damage.
When the target is knocked back by the burst, its current order is not stopped.
So, i feel that it was alright for me. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.