Weird Tom Cruise building '£5m bunker to protect against alien attack'

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Hollywood star Tom Cruise is planning to build a bunker at his Colorado home to protect his family in the event of an intergalactic alien attack, according to new reports.

The Mission Impossible actor, who is a dedicated follower of Scientology, is reportedly fearful that deposed galactic ruler 'Xenu' is plotting an evil revenge attack on Earth.

According to American magazine Star, a source said: "Tom is planning to build a US$10 million bunker under his Telluride estate."

"It's a self-contained underground shelter with a high tech air purifying shelter."

Last edited:
This is joke.. isn't this?

Well.. Obviously, he has been acting in too many alien movies.. :p

Scientology was created by a Science Fiction author. It is based on Aliens and some wild story Hubbard made up - basically he wrote a science fiction religion / philosophy and got pretty damn rich and powerful off of it.

So he's not a freak, but a pure genius he sure is :p..

I'm jealous.. Maybe I should do the same thing..

im starting to think that he is crazy check this one out

[YOUTUBE]ypfOM-hMFGM[/YOUTUBE]

And when the attack never comes?

He'll end up shootin his own nuke at his bunker and then kill himself for payin so much money to Scientology...

a very funny south park episode said:
Tom...Tom why wont you come out of the closet...Tom just come out of the closet...Tom your not fooling anybody...just come out of the closet.

:p

[YOUTUBE]95o5X1t77uc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]XSlwPggPCHU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]aUKhFj1vmOo[/YOUTUBE]

Wow that guy truly is a nut, though I guess we'll all be sorry when the evil aliens come to saturate our planet with a bio-assault spray.

yup everything world nations think of is weapons,weapons, bigger weapons, when do we make ray shields ;)??

I dunno, the american magazine "STAR" says......
In London, they know that's a tabloid right?

I dunno, the american magazine "STAR" says......
In London, they know that's a tabloid right?

I'd laugh if he never does build anything remotely to a bunker... but that's not saying anything about Europeans. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.