Total Fog of war

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
When a part of a map is undiscovered it remains dark, and you can't see the units but you can still see doodads and the terrain/cliffs. Is there a way to make this completely black so everything is hidden?
Also, i want a specific area to be unrevealable by spells and items. How to do this?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
1- no clues

2- use pathing blocker and line of sight also, you might want to put that black thing so specials units still can't go by it, nor spell!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you got to change the map options to make the map total invisible there got to be a ckeckbox for that under 'scenario -> map options'

NaPzt3R

Reaction score
you got to change the map options to make the map total invisible there got to be a ckeckbox for that under 'scenario -> map options'

There's a 'Masked areas are totally invisible' checkbox. Is it that one?

NaPzt3R

Reaction score
2- use pathing blocker and line of sight also, you might want to put that black thing so specials units still can't go by it, nor spell!

Pathingblockers and boundary would make everyone unable to walk there. I want the area to be walkable, and also block spells.

EDIT: Woops. Double post. :D

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
you do it in game menu... before u start the game go to advanced options and set it there (don't know what it says, don't have wc3 open now...

NaPzt3R

Reaction score
you do it in game menu... before u start the game go to advanced options and set it there (don't know what it says, don't have wc3 open now...

But that's ingame right? I want it to be initally set, and unchangeable. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.