US News Trailer pulled for reality show starring rapper who fathered ELEVEN children by TEN women

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
article-2258584-16CB8417000005DC-659_634x371.jpg

A yet-to-air reality show documenting a rapper, who has fathered eleven children by ten different women, has been slammed by critics who have branded it 'disgusting' and 'negative'.

All My Babies' Mamas, set to air this spring on the Oxygen network, follows Carlos 'Shawty Lo' Walker, 36, as he navigates family life in an affluent suburb of Atlanta, Georgia.

But after a preview of the one-hour, fly-on-the-wall hit the internet thousands of viewers called for it to be scrapped, with many suggesting it plays on racial stereotypes.

A Change.org petition, which has more than 20,000 signatures, states that the show 'stereotypes and demeans black children, mothers and dads'.

New York-based Sabrina Lamb, who launched the initiative explains: 'This is not just an attack on African-American parents and children....but all parents and children.

Last edited:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
New York-based Sabrina Lamb, who launched the initiative explains: 'This is not just an attack on African-American parents and children....but all parents and children

Looks more like an attack on black people to me.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Thats 10 women and 11 children going on Welfare, using taxpayer dollars. Sadly this happens all the time. What a complete waste of money

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Not a waste, those 11 children could grow up to be taxpayers.
Yeah they could, or, more likely, they end up having multiple babies each so that they can be on Welfare, forcing me to have to personally pay for their survival through taxes.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think they are all on welfare. I think he has them all at his house or whatever, he makes money I think. I am sure I look bad for saying this but I would watch it :)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
So would I. I love these shows. Big Love? Loved it. That reality one with the dude named Cody? Love it. I don't watch it all the time, now, and I forgot what it's called, because I don't have TV and I feel like a douche watching it online, but I love it when I see someone watching it. I want to be friends with those people. Someone will watch it while we're working on their house, and then change the channel, and I almost want to beat them. Why would they do that? I do not like Honey Boo Boo though. That is an evil show, it teaches very bad things to little kids and that girl is going to die very soon, and it won't be very sad. She's gross, these people shouldn't be allowed to have kids. I don't even think they should be trusted with a turtle. Start them off with a zeezee plant or some shit.

And you said "I think" three times in one sentence. Not very reassuring, man...

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
So would I. I love these shows. Big Love? Loved it. That reality one with the dude named Cody? Love it. I don't watch it all the time, now, and I forgot what it's called, because I don't have TV and I feel like a douche watching it online, but I love it when I see someone watching it. I want to be friends with those people. Someone will watch it while we're working on their house, and then change the channel, and I almost want to beat them. Why would they do that? I do not like Honey Boo Boo though. That is an evil show, it teaches very bad things to little kids and that girl is going to die very soon, and it won't be very sad. She's gross, these people shouldn't be allowed to have kids. I don't even think they should be trusted with a turtle. Start them off with a zeezee plant or some shit.

And you said "I think" three times in one sentence. Not very reassuring, man...
TL;DR: I watch TV. <-- Fail.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats 10 women and 11 children going on Welfare, using taxpayer dollars. Sadly this happens all the time. What a complete waste of money
Yeah, why are they even allowed to have children. Just put them back on the plantage to pick cotton.
I am not a fan of any reality shows anyways.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
My favorite part is that one of his kids is two years older than his current girlfriend.

Playuh playuh.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Seriously, all "reality shows" are fake/scripted to some degree. Just saying

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Not always!
Always

Btw Hmm
Making a reality show isn't as simple as pointing a camera at a person and hoping he or she is horrible. There are a lot of tricks and manipulations that producers use to make douchebags and handbag design more compelling. There's an argument to be made that no one should think about reality shows-- either turn off your brain and enjoy them or brag about how you don't own a TV. Fair enough, but thinking too much about stupid shit is kind of my thing. I also like drinking with people who make reality shows and asking them questions about their job, so this article is much closer to journalism than the sarcastic philosophizing and absurdism you might be used to

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
Not always!
Always

Btw Hmm
Living out your life isn't as simple as looking at a person and hoping he or she is horrible. There are a lot of tricks and manipulations that everyone uses to make douchebags and sex objects more compelling. There's an argument to be made that no one should think about life-- either turn off your brain and be controlled or brag about how anarchist you are. Fair enough, but thinking too much about stupid shit is kind of my thing. I also like drinking with people who live their lives and asking them questions about their life, so this article is much closer to journalism than the sarcastic philosophizing and absurdism you might be used to

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.