Tree Tag Revolution New Edition

Azathrael

Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to work on editing the current 4.1 Public Tree Tag Revolution edition so it's more balanced. I've never used the world editor before nor do I have experience with war3 in general (I just love tree tag) so I am posting here for some help with map editing as a whole. I have a lot of ideas to balance the game and I just don't have the skills to put it into reality. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Azathrael

Reaction score
I'd love to get help. I honestly have no interest in map making/editing, I just want a competitive tree tag map to play and I am willing to learn WE if I have to do everything myself if necessary. Do you have any experience playing TTR? I have a group of pros that have some great ideas about how to make the game more balanced but we are all WE novices. If you'd like, we can play some games together just to show you how IMBA it is and what can be done to fix it.

If you are not willing to take as much time working on a now unpopular tree tag, I'd appreciate the occasional input on how to work with the WE in general. =)

Azathrael

Reaction score
azareus: I'm not making my own map, I'm editing the Tree Tag Revolution Edition that was made by TTR.Cloud. Frankly speaking, I'm doing this without permission but then I know TTR.Cloud and he's specifically stated to me he's not interested in any more editing. =/

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Lol i love tree tag. I wouldnt say im pro. i win like 9/10 games but Tree Tag pros? cmon. Well i can help now and again when im not busy.

Azathrael

Reaction score
I guess not pros, just people who've played over 300 games with the Revolution Edition and know the map inside and out. One of us have played it over 800 games so yeah, more like addicts than pros. One of us is hosting probably one of 3 Tree Tag bots out on b.net right now so we're really into making the map more competitive.

Azathrael

Reaction score
Azathrael on uswest (I'm online right now) and I unprotected the map using xdep. If you don't like that I'm editing without permission I can contact TTR.Cloud and ask for permission first.

Azathrael

Reaction score
Bah, fatal error. I dunno if it's a GHost problem or a map problem, but it does that at least once a day. Can you get on later tonight? More of us are on in about.. 10-11 hours from now and we'd like to talk about what can be changed to make the game more balanced.

I thought the best way to convince you for the changes we had in mind was to show you how imba it is ourselves. Sorry if I came off as being arrogant.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Lol i prob wont be on for the next few days. GF back from holiday. I will try help from the 2nd.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Maybe I can join in on this? I play the Tree Tag bot fairly often. I would like to help balance it a bit and add more content.

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
Kindly refrain from reviving old threads. The last post was over a year ago.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.