trigger help trying to attach and change a model to team colour

spirits

Reaction score
hi i was on the hive work shop and downloaded a hero glow altho it was only one colour. however it says in the comments there was a way to make it change depending on team color

there is the example: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=49241

For Talented Map Makers that just dont get it:
The trigger will look like this:
Hero Aura
Events
Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
Unit - A unit Spawns a summoned unit
Conditions
((Unit-type of (Summoned unit)) Equal to Type of Your unit) or ((Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to Type of Your unit)
Actions
Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Summoned unit) using Your Model
Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Trained unit) using Your Model

exactly says that.. however im confused on the entire thing and it says a unit? is there any way i can change it to every sylvanas units instead of picking a unit?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It depends what you mean by "sylvanas units".

spirits

Reaction score
well thats the unit i want to attach it to but since there are some units i want to have hero glow to turn them into heroes. i just wanted to know how to do it to all of one type of unit. so i can just remake the trigger each time the problem arises when i want to add it to a unit. i also dont want my unit to be already in the map because his trigger needs the unit to be preset in the map

Basically the generic type of a certain hero.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.