CAn some one help PLZ it should heal target for x every 2 sec for 10

Untitled Trigger 002

Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Field Of Life
Actions
Set Caster = (Triggering unit)
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of (Position of Caster) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of Caster)) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Create 1 Dummy FOL for (Owner of Caster) at Temp_point facing (Position of Caster)
Unit - Set level of Heal for (Last created unit) to (Level of Field Of Life for Caster)
Unit Group - Order (Last created unit group) to Human Priest - Heal (Picked unit)
Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Wait 2.00 seconds
Unit - Create 1 Dummy FOL for (Owner of Caster) at Temp_point facing (Position of Caster)
Unit - Set level of Heal for (Last created unit) to (Level of Field Of Life for Caster)
Unit Group - Order (Last created unit group) to Human Priest - Heal (Picked unit)
Wait 2.00 seconds
Wait 2.00 seconds
Wait 2.00 seconds

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Instead of using a triggered spell, use Scroll of Regeneration, and change it to a hero ability. Or use Roar, and change it.

MoonSlinger

I Love using Cheap Tricks... only Results matters
Reaction score
Problem:
Waits do not work inside unit group loops.

Simple Solution
Put the wait outside

For every unit in <YourUnitGroup> Do
Loop
... blah blah blah....

<Wait X amount of time>

For every unit in <YourUnitGroup> Do
Loop
... blah blah blah....

Also:
When putting codes, please use the Code tag (the # sign up there) makes everything easier to read.

M

MegaKill

Yea i guess

listen m8, u sound like ur just starting out in WE business, and i like that, so i knw that i dnt look like a have alot of rep but this is because i just joined this site, (was a member in the hive) but i knw that im a hell of a Jass & GUI triggerer, so if u need any any help u come to me ok? PM me, and btw u dnt need a trigger 4 this, use scroll of regen and make it a hero ability

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.