Trigger Unit Damage Question (GUI)

MorbazanRhot

Reaction score
I have a quick, simple question:

Is there any way to make it so that a spell deals damage equal to a unit's attack damage? I know it needs to be triggered, I assume this would work:

Trigger:
  • Unit - Cause Unit to damage Unit, dealing (This is where I need your help) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

But I can't find a way to make the damage value equal to a unit's attack damage. Is there a way? Thanks, and +rep for help.

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
I have a quick, simple question:

Is there any way to make it so that a spell deals damage equal to a unit's attack damage? I know it needs to be triggered, I assume this would work:

Trigger:
  • Unit - Cause Unit to damage Unit, dealing (This is where I need your help) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

But I can't find a way to make the damage value equal to a unit's attack damage. Is there a way? Thanks, and +rep for help.

As far as I know, the only way to find the attack value of a unit is to make it attack and check how much the attacked unit was damaged for.

Angel_Island

Much long, many time, wow
Reaction score
Maybe you can make a variable that stores the main attribute + the damage without the main attribute. When he levels up, add his main attribute gain to the variable. That maybe will get his damage.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.