RPG Turengen RPG

Daicos

Reaction score
Ok so here goes...

Story
You have been chosen out of many to fight for the people. This is the land of Kuross, filled with magic, bandits and beasts. We have chosen you because you show the most potential.
A long time ago a Necromancer by the name of Solari tried to take the kingdome, he used a sword by the name of Turengen. Turengen was first fashioned by a blacksmith by the name of Enthi. Enthi thought Solari was his friend and ally, but he was very wrong. Enthi fought Solari in the main court and won, at the end of the battle Solari put a curse on him and the sword. If ever someone of Dark Energies came in contact with the sword it would transform and increase their Dark Power by a great amount, after that Solari was killed.
The king decided to break the sword, and though the sword could not lose its magic and curse it was melted down and fashioned into 5 other swords. The swords names are Ganko - The Twister Blade, Thenki - The Thunder Sword, Banko - The Flame Edge, Genkai - The Frozen Soul Cutter and Guro - The Boulder Blade.
The five swords were handed to the 5 generals of the kinds army. Now the Swords are scattered across the land after being handed down through families over generations. Ganko lies with the Rebels, Banko and Thenki lie with The Law, Genkai is wielded by Genku, the War Lord of the Ice Kingdome and Guro is wielded by Gorind, the War Lord of the Earth Kingdome.
After you pass through this training area u choose where you will start and which clan you will be with.

What I want to do is when you character reaches level 25 they can go to the Trainer and be transformed into a better warrior.

All stats are set to 1. They never increase, only items increase your stats. When you change into a better warrior you base health and mana is increased.

ok so im looking for people to help here...since this is probly going to be a big job... if you wish to help reply here with wat u want to help with be it triggers terrain characters ideas etc...

PEACE OUT
Daicos / Frost Alchemist Icemist

PS will be out for a while but please keep the thread active

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I can help with jass scripting, but can't do GUI right now because I don't have WE on my good computer. Computer with it needs repairs...

Daicos

Reaction score
lol one quick question... well
great you can help will definately be thinking of you...
ummm wats jass scripting?

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Its the raw data instead of the normal press and select events,conditions and actions. Its the raw data, at least I think its called the raw data. So you have to write the things out manually.

Daicos

Reaction score
cheers bud...
is there no one that is going to help?
only renendaru
i thought this was the helper forums
HELPER?
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
triggers terrain characters ideas etc...
So what will you do yourself?

To see what Jass is, go to Edit > Convert to Custom script.
You can undo the action, but I suggest you do it on a blank trigger.

Also, look in the 'Jass help' forums, as well as most of the Tutorials and Resources. They are Jass :p

Daicos

Reaction score
well im moderate at everything... and ill do most things myself... but there will be some things that i wont be able to do and like i dont want to keep coming here... though id be proud to do it all myself id like someone to constantly help

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I can help, but only if you work on this. I don't want to work for nothing...

Daicos

Reaction score
Ok so i have been working on this... and will be doing more tomoro maybe... not sure... but Can i have some weapon ideas please/maybe...?
Will probly take most ideas since i need a few...

Im working on the first Big city atm... I have most of the storyline plotted out...

Peace
Daicos

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.