Tutorial Sub-board for the Webmaster Section

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Maybe to get some more traffic into the webmaster section, we could maybe get a tutorials sub-board? I'll gladly make tutorials for that section if we could get one, just a suggestion.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Generally we wait until there is sufficient content to actually populate a forum before we create one. Until we get a good amount of them, those tutorials can go in the main Webmaster forum.

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
If you want your idea to be taken seriously and something to be done about it, do it yourself! Start new tutorials get people interested in them. Prove to the staff that starting a new sub-forum is worthy!

See the debates section. It was pushed and asked for for along time but nothing happened until debates were actually posted and discussions began.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Same thing with the Anime section, me and Miz physically forced the admins to make it for us by making tons of Anime OAV Threads :p

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I might write some tutorials. I have some free time nowadays.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would love to see a WebDesign/CSS tutorial from you :)

In that case, I will start it shortly :)

I am also going to make an "Introduction to PHP tutorial".

ReVolver

Reaction score
I would like to see a tutorial on how to properly design a site using CSS since floats and layouts tend to confuse me alot with how to code a site.

Make sure to cover a little about mysql db since I have trouble with that =[

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to see a tutorial on how to properly design a site using CSS since floats and layouts tend to confuse me alot with how to code a site.

Make sure to cover a little about mysql db since I have trouble with that =[

I will be sure to include both of those things :)

ReVolver

Reaction score
http://w3schools.com is a good site but it really doesn't show you how to build a site, with proper methods, it's like an intruction booklet to make a bike, you can follow it and you will probably end up with lots of "extra" parts. Learning from tutorials from people who have built bikes "websites" is a lot easier.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
PHP tutorial done. Going to start working on the "How to setup a website layout".

ReVolver

Reaction score
Thank you for contributing to the community :thup:

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone want to request a tutorial? My mind is blank >.<

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
How about a "How to attract girls by the use of Website". :nuts:

Really though, how about a guide on making your site look professional, that seems to be a subject most people can't do.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Really though, how about a guide on making your site look professional, that seems to be a subject most people can't do.

Good idea. I will get onto that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.