Units - Collisions

Paladin

Reaction score
I have a bunch of neutrality-marker units that block off units if the player is neutral in a war, but you can walk past the neutrality-markers...

I am sure they work as a building, but there are a whole bunch of them; over the limits...

So can anybody help me make neutrality-markers not passable?

~Thanks, Paladin

+Rep to people who help.

DiDdY

Reaction score
Triggers? Creating and removing pathing blockers? Not sure on this one, perhaps it uses invisible units with different names and edits with pathing sizes, or them open and closeable gates?

Paladin

Reaction score
Triggers? Creating and removing pathing blockers? Not sure on this one, perhaps it uses invisible units with different names and edits with pathing sizes, or them open and closeable gates?

No, that doesn't work in any way I tried; and if you remove all the pathing blockers near the player who is joining a war, it lags for probably 10 seconds.

:banghead:

Let's stay away from pathing blockers...

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
No, that doesn't work in any way I tried; and if you remove all the pathing blockers near the player who is joining a war, it lags for probably 10 seconds.

:banghead:

Let's stay away from pathing blockers...

Why don't create a Tree Wall arround the unit?
Simply remove the modell and it will be invisible, I think.

Paladin

Reaction score
Well, ok; I have put this trigger in:

Code:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Neutrality) and do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red) of type Neutrality ( Invisible )) and do (If ((Distance between (Position of (Picked unit)) and (Position of (Picked unit))) Less than or equal to 2.00) then do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game) else do (Do Nothing)

It does remove all the neutrality-markers of Player 1 (Red) when he joins the war. However, it also removes all of the other players' neutrality-markers and it does create SOME lag.

Paladin

Reaction score
Well, as always :D I figured it out by myself... But thank you to all who helped me [+Rep TO ALL :shades: :eek:]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.