units starts moving wierd locations?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
hi guys i'm creating an minigame, and the subject is that i want some cars to drive around, and if you get hit by a car you get hurt, i got 2 questions:

• 1:
The proplem is that, i order my cars to drive around with these triggers, and after 7 seconds, the cars begins to move around to some wierd locations?
Code:
cars
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Car for Neutral Passive at (Center of Car spawn Up North up <gen>) facing 0.00 degrees
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To (Center of Up Outer Road  right up <gen>)
        Unit - Create 1 Car for Neutral Passive at (Center of Car spawn Up east right <gen>) facing 270.00 degrees
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To (Center of Up Outer Road  right down <gen>)
        Unit - Create 1 Car for Neutral Passive at (Center of Car spawn Up south down <gen>) facing 180.00 degrees
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To (Center of Up Outer Road  left down <gen>)
        Unit - Create 1 Car for Neutral Passive at (Center of Car spawn Up west left <gen>) facing 90.00 degrees
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To (Center of Up Outer Road  left up <gen>)
this one for spawning that cars, and then the following, for make them move around...
Code:
Up Outer Road  left up
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Up Outer Road  left up <gen>
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Car
    Actions
        Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Move To (Center of Up Outer Road  right up <gen>)
Code:
Up Outer Road  right up
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Up Outer Road  right up <gen>
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Move To (Center of Up Outer Road  right down <gen>)
Code:
Up Outer Road  right down
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Up Outer Road  right down <gen>
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Move To (Center of Up Outer Road  left down <gen>)
Code:
Up Outer Road  left down
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Up Outer Road  left down <gen>
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Move To (Center of Up Outer Road  left up <gen>)
  • 2:
how to damage units that get hit by a car, but only if the get hit by the front of the car, the model of the car is "Siege Engine" and the Scaling Value is "2"

Velex

Reaction score
Ok, after 7 seconds seems wierd. Do you have any other triggers that activate after 7 seconds that may accidently affect the cars becouse of insufficient conditions?

For the first trigger, why not have the cars just spawn in (Center of Up Outer Road right up <gen>) and related regions. The "unit has entered region" will effect units that are created in a region.

Actual come to think of it, do the cars have the ability 'wander'. Becouse that will make them randomly move around every few seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.