Uprgrade same skill twice in same level?

Halofan

Reaction score
The map I'm currently working on features some high level skills, some reaching as high as nine levels, and there are quite a few of them. To compensate, I put in a trigger to give players extra skill points to spend on abilities each level. I went into the Gameplay Constants menu to enable more rapid leveling, but the lowest I can set it is to one (so that an ability can be improved once per hero level, rather than the default of every other). However, I'd like to make it so that abilities can be increased as often as the player sees fit, so long as they have the skill points, and not just once per level. Is this possible? If it is I would imagine it would be with triggers, though, and not in the Gameplay Constants menu.
Thanks in advance.

afisakov

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
wouldn't it be easier to just increase the max level and then let players get one skill point per level. you can decrease the stat points per level and exp needed per level and you will have the same net effect.
it should be easier to do and the only net change will be an inflated number next to the hero level. even then with skill that go to 9 levels there will still be no need to go above 50 so its not too high.

Halofan

Reaction score
Yes but I would like for players to be able to level up their abilities faster. I know it may seem pointless, but that's the way I want to do it. Would it be easier to use WEU?

afisakov

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
not sure if this would work but you could try holding shift in WE and set the level required to level "-10", that way if they can upgrade every lvl they can go all the way to 10 by hero lvl 1. haven't tried it so I donb;t know if it would work though.

P.S. I haven;t tried WEU so I can;t say much about that

Halofan

Reaction score
Hm, I tried doing that shift thing but I'll try again. Fingers crossed.

*EDIT*

Nope. I can't even enter -10 there. It says integer but it only accepts Integers>0. Disappointing. I tried shift, ctrl, etc. I may have to get WEU and see if that works.

*EDIT*
Wow, this is a huge disappointment. I just downloaded and installed WEU to find it doesn't do what I want either.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.