Villager Variety

wizaerd

Reaction score
I've searched through the models and skins at Hive Workshop and WC3Campaigns, but haven't found what I'm looking for. Does anybody have any resources or resource sites that offer a variety of Villagers? Models, skins, anything? I'm trying to make a cinematic, in a village or small town, and all the villagers look alike. I'm actually kinda surprised Blizzard didnt include a variety of skins for the commoners...

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Ah, missed the Wc3C part, sorry.

Don't feel bad, I missed it to.. Only noticed it because you guys posted about it :p.

It's simple mate, export the skin of villager 1 and 2.
Edit them slightely, until you have 6~ and then create 6 seperate units and attach the imported skin. :)

I can do this for you once I'm done with my current issue in my map, but it might not be until tomorrow some time :rolleyes:

wizaerd

Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I missed it to.. Only noticed it because you guys posted about it :p.

It's simple mate, export the skin of villager 1 and 2.
Edit them slightely, until you have 6~ and then create 6 seperate units and attach the imported skin. :)

I can do this for you once I'm done with my current issue in my map, but it might not be until tomorrow some time :rolleyes:

If I was any good at graphics, I'd consider it... But alas, that's not exactly where my talents lie... I suppose I'll keep looking.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.