visibility probleme

Baltazhar

Reaction score
I've tried looking through this thread, but I have a really hard time understanding what your problem is.

Let's say you have 2 regions. One large, and within that, a small one. You want the large to be Black Masked, but the small one to be Visible?

Or am I on the wrong track here?

CYRRIC

Reaction score
inverse and you are right if the small one whant to be visible, easy i just enable visibility in

but the problem is that i want the smaller one cant be seeing and the bigger can see it

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
inverse and you are right if the small one whant to be visible, easy i just enable visibility in

but the problem is that i want the smaller one cant be seeing and the bigger can see it

There is no way to disable visability inside a region where you enabled it, I know it is a pain but your going to have to cut up your larger region into smaller ones so that the disabled visability regions arn't inside the enabled.

Never_Quit

Reaction score
This trigger will work, so I don't know what you have tried so far CYRRIC..

I think he said that he had another larger region around it that was enabling visability. If thats so he needs to create four regions around the one region that he wants to hide, then remove the larger one that includes them all.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
ok deamon say me what i was afraid of :( that's a shame

so i have an idea but this isnt very great but i can hide it bye creating a special effect i have an idea thanks to you all for the try

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.