Walk animation on missile art stampede?

Elmekior

Reaction score
I changed the missile art animation of stampede to the unit spirit wolf. Of course the spirit wolf come out with stand animation. Is there a way (I doubt there is one) to make the wolf have the walk animation coming out as misile for stampede abilty?

This is a fluk question but how knows.

Any possible solutions?

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
To trigger it and use dummy units with wolf models who has immolation and locust.
Otherwise you have to find missile art what is wolf who runs (Maybe it can be done by extracting wolf animation and taking out "move" then saving it as new model what always would just run.)
The second solution would require someone who knows how to model and he/ she could do it for you (Still it would be hard to do I think.).

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
It can be pretty simple all you have to do is replace the stand with the walk animation if you are good at editing models

Elmekior

Reaction score
Thanks. I have decided to go with locust spell, it shows the walk animation. That is because my map is almost already too big for multiplayer.

I

ImmortalMatt

I asked this same question a long time ago, may have worded it differently but I want the same effect in my map. Everyone said it couldn't be done unless you edit the model.
I decided instead to have a channeled spell that does nothing, and every second summons a spirit wolf that is ordered to attack-move to the direction my channeling unit is facing. The wolves have like a 10second experation timer and when they make 1 melee attack they are killed. (you could give them splash damage or something as well for the added aoe)
I got the idea for my Ogrebattle64 map for one of the items.
Doubt that helps you any but I'm certain you have to edit the model or make some unique triggers to emulate the effect of stampede.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.