War of the Elves

Manee

Reaction score
For centuries, the elven empire controlled most of the world but after the death of Emperor Azou, chaos broke loose. Since Emperor Azou had not chosen a succesor, a struggle for power began. This power struggle had sent the empire to its knees, eventually causing its downfall.

From the ashes of the once great kingdom, two factions arose, the agile Blood Elves and the mighty Night Elves. Choose your side and secure the throne!

Play as one of the two empire's general and lead your people to VICTORY!

War of the Elves v1.04 RELEASED (<--DL here)
Terrain by: waaaks!
Loading Screen by: Rheias
Version brought to you by: denmax
beta-testers given credits:Angledata,choco_nutz,waaaks!

Changelog:
v1.04
• Added AI for all players
• Fixed some Disabled Icons
• Fixed most of the tooltips in abilities and units in Blood Elves
• Fixed the Frogs' shadows for being too large
• Added Leaver message and money distribution
• Added Multiboard identifying total kills and deaths (with a timer at the bottom)
• New map preview
v1.03
1) F9 enabled
2) removed loading screen
3) Tier 3 units
4) Special ability of heroes added (can be learned--- lvl 10/20/30)
5) -30 ms to all units save heroes
6) -20 ms to all heroes
7) higher bounty (including frogs)
8) stronger towers
9) Main structures of players now have devotion aura and are now invulnerable
10) When a player leaves, his units will be given to his teammates
11) Fire Bolt of BE Mage General changed to fire barrage
12) Faerie Fire of NE Mage General change to Replenish ability
13) Bounty for heroes: 250 gold and 2 wood
note: wood is now used for t3 upgrade
v1.02b
1)fixed some typos
2)Improved towers
3)Faster wisp(locust) attack from 1.00 to .80
v1.02
1)better frenzy
2)added heroes
3)hostile creeps(frogs) added
4)towers added
5)Added loading screen and map preview
v1.01b
stronger healing-- 20/30/40/55/70/90
v1
1)made the spawn time longer
-Archer 10 secs
-Cleric 13 secs
-Druid 10 secs
-Warrior 8 secs
2)Faster fireball cooldown(from 50 to 20)
3)Higher mana for clerics/high priests

Game Play:

This is a footman-like map so at first, a main structure would be present for each player

you need to choose which kind of soldiers you would produce and by doing so, you need to upgrade your main structure to another building which u desire

after picking a structure, soldiers would automatically spawn ^^

Tier 1 costs 1 wood and that is free at the beggining of the game

there are three main units: Archer, Warrior, Mage

Each has their own specialty and these main units differ with each race( Blood Elves and Night Elves)

In this game, cooperation/colaboration is very very essential to win a game

you need to have the right combination of units and the right tactics

the main goal here is to infiltrate through the enemy base and destroy their Castle/Tree of Life

have fun ^^

be a beta-tester just post to sign up ^^

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
General Suggestions

unit cap, to prevent too many unit <if there are too many units in the game, then the orders will be delayed and the game will not flow well, this will also stop afkers from feeding AoE skills>

I think you have heros XD

The ability to change the type of spawn your spawning at will you can counter <there will be a gold cost and cooldown> other players units if your units are weak vs them <there is also the option of converting all you units to that new type of unit at the cost of extra gold depending on how many units you ctrl>

If this is a team map, Shared bounty, if a unit is killed, the bounty gained will be split up evenly with your other teammates. If there is a leaver his/her gold will be split between the remaining players

Anti Afk: If a player is afk for X minutes, make boxes that will garrison that player's units <inmoble> and once that player comes back, he can ungarrison them <garrisoning, is putting a unit in a building or unit> <actualy you can just store the units in a unit group, transport them to a remote part of the map and give them invunerability, then when the player comes back (triggers when the player clicks the back button) then the units will be transported back to their base>

Middle Controle : Whichever team has controle of the middle, their units will suffer from "pride" where their defense will be enhanced slightly <by 1 or so> but their attack will decrese by 10% or so, this effect will last for 5 minutes or if the middle is controled by the other team <the middle is controled when there are only units form a team in the middle area, if they stay there for 30 seconds, then they will take the middle gound><When trying to take over the middle ground, if the unit count of the other team in the middle ground is greater then the team atempting to capture, then the countdown will reset to 30 seconds> The middle ground gives the team owning it 1-3 gold every 3 seconds. Also the middle ground will decrese the gold gained from killing the enimie units by 1*(players on that team) so when it splits evenly everyone will get 1 lower then normal.

Manee

Reaction score
woah too much for a noobie like me to handle T_T

well here's something about my soldiers :)

Archer-piercing attack,normal armor
Mages-Magic attack,unarmored
Warrior-Normal attack,heavy armor

In Other Words: Arhcer has an advantage over mages while warrior has an advantage over archers

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
O-M-G~ You have WE now?

^_^

Questions:

Q: How many levels are there of each unit?

Q: How can you control the spawn of unit types?

Q: Are there heroes?

Q: What is the unit capacity/population for every player (or team)?

Q: What does the terrain look like? The same as Footman Frenzy?

Q: What are other gameplay effects in the game?

I'll be happy to help you (than terraining)

Hooray MULTI-WORKING! ~ me

Manee

Reaction score
O-M-G~ You have WE now?

^_^

Questions:

I'll be happy to help you (than terraining)

Hooray MULTI-WORKING! ~ me

one....for now
(there are many upgrades though)

nope, u cant... 1 unit per 3 seconds....

no, i think i would not implement heroes. instead, i'll implement captains (strong soldier based on the basic units)

unlimited

there are only 2 factions and because of that i cant make the terrain look like FF's
its like waaks' ROTG with not much doodas for now

race specialties and upgrade differences
and soon conquerable mining spots

denmax

Reaction score
RA1: So how many upgrades are there?
Or are you preferring to upgrades as damage increase than unit replacing?

RA2: So, are you saying that there will be 3 units spawned every 3 seconds with different unit types?

RA3: Is captain level based or upgrade based (meaning, is it based on the level of unit or level of upgrade, or both?)

RA4: So you're not afraid that your map will lag like hell?

RA6: What are these so called "Mining Spots"? How do they affect the game?
And may you tell us the difference of every race?

PS: I think you should add this information to your main post for better understanding..

Q: Is there a weather system? (waaaks! can provide I think..)

Q: What happens if a unit dies? Simply just die?

Q: What happens if a CAPTAIN dies?

Q: Is there a limit for Captains of every player (or team)?

Q: If someone gives you opinions or ideas, should he/she at least add the trigger for it? (Yes, duh. ~ Chups' answer LoL!)

Manee

Reaction score

RA2: So, are you saying that there will be 3 units spawned every 3 seconds with different unit types?

RA3: Is captain level based or upgrade based (meaning, is it based on the level of unit or level of upgrade, or both?)

PS: I think you should add this information to your main post for better understanding..

Q: If someone gives you opinions or ideas, should he/she at least add the trigger for it? (Yes, duh. ~ Chups' answer LoL!)

-7 total upgrades for both races with upgrades ranging from 3 levels of upgrade up to 20

-no, at the start of the game, u will choose wat kind of units ur main structure would produce

-both

-hmm i am but i made the models small(is this good enuf? 0.o) like in village builder

-places where there are gold mines( i'm assuming u knw what gold mines do ^^)

-ayt, done

-no coz im such a noob

-yes and gives bounty

-can be ressurected
(on the other hand, ill implement heroes and call them Generals XD )

-1 per player

- most PROBABLY hehehehehe

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ok ive finished the terrain...i just forget to put the map in my usb...and ive got so many things to do right now...maybe ill post the map tomorrow

i cant chat with u guys now...because i just sneaked with this pc im using :p

Manee

Reaction score
thnx waaks ur really the best!

-the very 1st post is updated, pls check it out ^^-

denmax

Reaction score
I haven't been on due to the many research and stuff in my school (and it's 'edit'ing Christmas dmt! LET US REST!

Manee

Reaction score
update: map 95% done

still lacking: map protection and leaver msg Xp
PS: im too hungry to finish it... gotta eat dinner

BETA TESTERS NEEDED ^^ :D

denmax

Reaction score
BETA test on what? What version is your Warcraft? If it's under or over v.1.21a then I cannot help you..

Manee

Reaction score
it does not necessarily mean that u need to beta test with me denmax, u could just play it with other people and report to me about bugs,imbalances,etc

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.