War of the Elves

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
oh, found a lizard named waaks:D
I suggest you add up some Neutral and defending camps with barricades and lever to make several traps. Also, make a builder to make those traps...

Manee

Reaction score
changelog released

shared bounty system not yet implemented though =(

Manee

Reaction score
v 1.02b released

i need comments on how balance/imbalance the two factions are ^^

btw i need suggestions on 3rd class advancements(2 per base class for each race)
feel free to post ur unit suggestions ^^

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm so busy that I didn't have the change to try your map. I'm very sorry T-T...

SO MANY 'edit'ING PROJECTS!

Manee

Reaction score
same with me... i dnt have time to test ur map because i am so concentrated at testing and improving my map

sorry too ^^

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
we are all the same
since we have projects, we had no time to help each other because of our projects....

denmax

Reaction score
we are all the same
since we have projects, we had no time to help each other because of our projects....

Projects = PROJECTS AT SCHOOL XD

I'm okay now. We have no more projects because this Wed. is our Christmas Party. Remind me to have NEWSREPORT on PE and Health this January so that I can remember XD..
[/offtopic]

BUGS FOUND:

I'm a Blood Elf, but it says (The Night Elves has won.)
The Frog's shadow is too big
The Lost PolarBear has no Shadow
Run/Walk Speed Animation of units is too fast
Collision Size of some units are too small

~

I wish I could add AI but then it is "protected" T-T..

Okay bb now

Manee

Reaction score
coll. size of almost all units is 1 :p

abt the AI, i can give u the unprotected map ^^

>bugs
ill fix the bugs as soon as i get the wc3 cd back from the owner XD
i believe that's tom ^^

denmax

Reaction score
for the AI? I'll give it to you and finish it as fast as possible. Just export the AI triggers to your map and study what I have added inside your map (e.g. variables, regions, etc.)

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
hmm... AI editor makes sense seeing his gameplay...
AAND, if you make it from trigger, I'll test it out and if It's good, I'll give you loads of rep lol
I know It'll be hard to make those units AI. This is a massive game if I recall. If you want to make things worse, store units in an array and give a specific trigger to each unit.

I'm sure if you do my suggestion you'll do like this:banghead:
But if you suceeded, maybe the AI will be great (When I played it alone I am still confused to order my units around. Imagine if each AI units have their own trigger!)

denmax

Reaction score
AI Triggering is not that hard (especially Unit AI). Simple create regions and make defense and offense mechanism to each player so to create a universally great game.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
and don't forget to make units to cast skills on vital conditions
E- an unit is attacked
C- owner of Triggering unit slot equal to computer
A- [defending trigger]

lol, creeps are great at defending themself!

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Manee, the loading screen looks really low quality. Did you check SFilip's tut on how to make a loading screen look better, by dividing it to 4?

Manee

Reaction score
hmm yes, its only low quality but i kinda not understand the division to 4 parts XD

but i will try on the next version, btw how much kb is a high quality one? =/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.