Warcraft 4 Spoiler~!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
>they can hire enough ppl to pump out war 4 in a week
Nope.
If they could, why haven't they done so with SC2? AND it has been proven they are re-using WC3 models for SC2. If they did release WC4 (or any other game) in a week, it would be crappy. Considering the fact that they only work 8 hours a day.

The Videos are both fake. Well, kinda. They are both made by blizzard, but were meant as jokes, like April Fools.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Either they release War4 or Warcraft 3 Beta. It really sucks to wait.

They might just be doing it to create suspense. But they've gone too far. I'm juts afraid that all the WoWers who don't know a thing about the Warcraft history, will come to war4... If they have battle net or something such as that, it will be crowded too much. xD

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
>They might just be doing it to create suspense. But they've gone too far. I'm juts afraid that all the WoWers who don't know a thing about the Warcraft history, will come to war4... If they have battle net or something such as that, it will be crowded too much.

The WoWers who don't kno the real story behind warcraft (1-3) are the people who need to play them and get a history lesson.

Either way the vid esb posted was better :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Yeah Illidan would make a awesome lich king. If he saw arthas there changed his mind and betrayed the night elves. And illidan put on nerzuhl's armor. I might write a story about this.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Arthas was immortal anyways..I don't think he could of lost..

He was freakin UNDEAD :p

You can't kill the dead again :rolleyes:

Or can you? :nuts:

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well well well, this thread is now pointless, really :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.