Warcraft Adventures

kvasir

Reaction score
Hi

As most of you probably know already, Blizzard had started a project quite a few ears ago called Warcraft Adventures, which was never finished. It was a 2D game, but sounded quite interesting, as it was basically about the life of Thrall.

My plan is to recreate this (well of course it won't be exactly the same) in Warcraft 3.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to participate in such a project. If you have any ideas, please post :)

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1. You should probably make a small amount of progress to show that you serious about this project then make a thread in the members project section.
2. I'll be happy to help, just don't put me on terraining. I suck at terraining.

Levdragon

Reaction score
Sure, I'd love to help you with the terrain
I can also help you with the very basic triggers
I can help with ideas
I can help with getting models/skins/music etc.

Post a reply if you accept

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Don't you get to live the life of thrall for the first orc campaign?
ah idk.. I'm already working on a map so I can't really help.

would also help to post the details in the members project section that you have a WIP map. (If you haven't already did of course)

Off Topic:
Levdragon, your avatar has profane language in it, just making sure that you're aware that people of all ages are in this forum.

kvasir

Reaction score
Ok then, I'll start a demo map and upload it here. As we're starting school now though it could probably take some time, but no matter, whenever I get it done, it'll b up here.

BTW thanks for your reluctancy to help :D

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Just a thought:
If you are going to make this long set of maps following thrall's adventures, do you already know what they are? If you don't know what adventures he went on, and are just making them up yourself, I feel that the story wouldn't be as deep or well thought-out as the Blizzard ones.

Aside from that, it sounds like a good idea.

kvasir

Reaction score
Of course I'm going to try and stick to Blizzard's story :), but in some cases there are parts which are kind of uncertain and I may have to improvise a bit there. But I think that if there are any bits like that at all, they will be very few. I want it to be as close to Blizzard lore as possible :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.