Warcraft III Tribute

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
With the StarCraft II Beta started, I've decided to create a compilation of memorable moments from games of Warcraft III that I played/watched.
[YOUTUBE]xzeo2Ff0EGQ[/YOUTUBE]

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
nice to know yur one of the people that TKs, tower rushes, and screws with melee games in general.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
nice to know yur one of the people that TKs, tower rushes, and screws with melee games in general.

Not to be rude, but thats the biggest bull crap I have ever heard.

I think they are just fine, I personally dont find them greatly effective ageist good players, but there easily countered if good players watch out for them.

I Find, that players that dont take the time to look out for things like that are taking a risk, so they can mirco more. And players that do it, are taking a risk that the other player wont watch out for it.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I think they are just fine.
Including team-killing? I don't care if team-killing is ineffective, its still not good.

It can be funny, though. I don't think ROTS19's was the one doing those things, he just thought they were amusing.

And as for tower rushing and such, they're legit strats that aren't too hard to beat.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
team killing pretty much breaks any game. It'll turn a 2v2 or 3v3 into 1v3 or 2v4. And yeah, if you take the precautions, you can stop a tower rush with relative ease; but tell me, do you really take those precautions every game?

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score

yeah this guy is pretty cool he does all kinds of pro strategy

also nice sheep race

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.