Water is passable!

1337Elite

Reaction score
Hello fellow members!

I recently started on a new project and discovered that my water is fully - no mater how deep it is - passable. The problem could've come to life when I made it a full shallow water map and then raised a few islands. When I try to make it deep water, it just won't do anything; it's the same with shallow water.

Any suggestions?

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
Your base cliff height is too low, the game only goes so deep and so high.

1337Elite

Reaction score
I've tried to adjust the cliff height, it won't work. The thing is, I can still make the water immensely deep with the lower tool.

Edit: Oh yikes, changed it to two, and that the whole map got under water. I think it's fixed now.

1337Elite

Reaction score
I'm bumping this. The problem did not get fixed. Last time I checked with wc3, you couldn't blink into deep water; now you can. Is this a bug with the new version, or is it something I could've done?

1337Elite

Reaction score
But my question is: Have it always been like this? I remember that when the water got to a certain depth, it would be automatically unpassable.

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
You are really unlucky...I don't think anyone else is having such a problem...I know I'm not..

1337Elite

Reaction score
Something weird is happening. Some of my doodads' models have started to dissappear, and show boxes instead. I'll reinstall and check if the problem still occurs after that.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.